How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Teams are getting film on Captain Checkdown. 16 out of 24 of his completions were to running backs. Juju had nothing and even Washington was blanked. Luckily they played the Bengals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe half-baked should check down more, might cut that league leading interception rate

Apr 7, 2006
I can't quite figure out why OU fans defend Mayfield. We can agree he was a good player at OU and without him, OU would've had far different results. With that, just acknowledge that he's generally an embarrassment and distance yourselves from the guy. After all, he's going to continue running his mouth and creating controversies as long as he has the ability to speak.

It's not that hard and you look a whole lot more intelligent when it's clear that your viewpoint isn't controlled by your sports team affiliation.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Intelligent speakers are taught to converse on the audience's level to encourage participation.
Based on the substance of the posts, calling him intelligent is really, really nice of you.

I can't quite figure out why OU fans defend Mayfield. We can agree he was a good player at OU and without him, OU would've had far different results. With that, just acknowledge that he's generally an embarrassment and distance yourselves from the guy. After all, he's going to continue running his mouth and creating controversies as long as he has the ability to speak.

It's not that hard and you look a whole lot more intelligent when it's clear that your viewpoint isn't controlled by your sports team affiliation.
I hope he does well in the nfl, other than that I dont really care unless he's on my team. But i hope he stays his fiery self, it's worked well for him in the past. He just needs to know when to tone it down

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Running his mouth, embarrassing behavior, creating controversies; what's there that the average goon wouldn't love?