How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
This is what I read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Silly, I've been sowing wheat all day I haven't seen my couch in three months. Besides my football viewing is strictly G-Rated, are you having X-Rated football viewing sessions?
You couldn’t tell that by how excited you get when a QB who abused your team in college loses in the NFL.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
The Browns WRs got worked yesterday. Baker wasn't great, but he wasn't terrible. Baltimore is just a head and shoulders better team than the Browns. The Browns are not good.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Its just fun to remind you of your fanbase's worship of a qb that just plain old su ks
So what though. He was amazing at OU, which is the important thing. Maybe if you get lucky, osu will a qb back in the nfl again. wonder why Murray doesnt have a thread. He was a #1 pick too. Maybe Rattler will get his own thread on this board when he goes in the first round.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You brought this thread back up. Not me. You talk about the guy like he shot your dog or something.

Its just fun to remind you of your fanbase's worship of a qb that just plain old su ks
Yes. Because Baker is the ONLY THING about the Cleveland Browns that’s not right. Everything else is peachy.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
So what though. He was amazing at OU, which is the important thing. Maybe if you get lucky, osu will a qb back in the nfl again. wonder why Murray doesnt have a thread. He was a #1 pick too. Maybe Rattler will get his own thread on this board when he goes in the first round.
Murray only beat OSU once. He didn’t quite get in his head enough. Baker, however, is very much rent free in that dome.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Murray only beat OSU once. He didn’t quite get in his head enough. Baker, however, is very much rent free in that dome.

I wonder what the collective bedlam record is for Bradford, Mayfield, and Murray. It it undefeated ?

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Murray doesn't have a thread because he's a good guy, a real decent kid that exhibits grace, humility and leadership and yet competes at a very high level. I will openly root for his success.

Mayfield has a thread because he's an a$$hat, a blowhard, a general punka$$ of a human. Pretty much every Sooner fan alive relished in the demise of Johnny Foosball and pretty much every Cowboy fan is now living in that same arena.

Mayfield and Manziel are cut from THE EXACT same cloth.

It amazes me that you guys can't/don't see this.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Murray doesn't have a thread because he's a good guy, a real decent kid that exhibits grace, humility and leadership and yet competes at a very high level. I will openly root for his success.

Mayfield has a thread because he's an a$$hat, a blowhard, a general punka$$ of a human. Pretty much every Sooner fan alive relished in the demise of Johnny Foosball and pretty much every Cowboy fan is now living in that same arena.

So you only hate people who dont exhibit the requisite grace, humility, and leadership while competing at a high level. So it has nothing to do with the fact that he's a sooner. Though if that were really the only criteria, you would have tons of threads going on. Whew!

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
u already in debt $20....
I dont owe anybody anything. But the first person to show me Riley's tattoo will still get $20 though.

And you'll also get $20 just for agreeing to a bet with me. That is, if you actually honestly believe sanders is better than rattler. Which I highly doubt. You could literally block me after seeing the payment come through and never talk to me again and you'd be up $20. And there would still be no way for me to force you to pay up on the bet. Really, it's no risk for you at all.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

He’s one of those that if he’s yours, you love him, but if he’s not you hate him.

But he’s not a Johnny Manziel.