How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I would ask you to show your work, but we all know you can’t back up anything you say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My homework comes from Spinozzi and Carey Murdock on the Sportsanimal. My dad had turned the pickup radio over to the urinal, and I heard three minutes of the show and the tendency thing for Coach Log came up. I of course turned the channel before my auditory nerves heard the horrible sound of phil inzinga or curtis.

The goon defense is obviously not the juggernaut you promised last spring after coach log hired a guy off the future unemployment line.

ucla, well, they are horrific and the worst team in the pac. ESPN has been carrying the story.

baker sucks and is getting a good dose of humble, its refreshing. ESPN has been carrying the story.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Who cares if there’s a tendency to run to the right? Obviously nobody’s stopping it. Oklahoma’s had a top rushing offense every single year since he’s been in Norman.

Where’s your logic about Grinch’s defense? You guys ranked #112 in the country in defense last year with your new coordinator. Why you talking shit again? The starting unit has allowed 17 points in two games. All of that to Houston. The score was 42-17 when reserves went in game one. It was 49-0 last week when reserves went in.

UCLA the worst in the PAC? I know another team who’s 0-2 on the season: Oregon State. Ya know. Your marquee OOC opponent. You know who had the worst record last year? Oregon State.

Baker had a bad game. Quarterbacks have bad games. Anybody remember that game in Brady’s second year as a starter where he threw 4 picks and got drummed 31-0 to start the season? Nobody? Weird. Baker also set the NFL record for TD passes by a rookie QB in just 14 games. Show me an Oklahoma State QB doing better in the NFL and I’ll be quiet.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
He's mad because baker looked like crap, grinch's defense sucks balls, Coach Log is showing a strong tendency to run to the right, and anyone can see UCLA aucks so you can't overhype them.
I have nothing to be mad about. I am very excited about this defense. I see a defense in a somewhat similar place, however with a completely different trajectory. Having actually watched the games I realize most of the points were given up by the 2 and 3s as unlike the mullet, OU's staff likes to play a lot of young players early to see what they can do. Looking forward to seeing the starters through the 4th quarter as they settle in to a rhythm. By the end of this season you won't want to be having any part of comparing osu's defense to OU's though. Im sure you liked watching osu get their defense giving up 448 yards to a pedestrian offense and an even worse overall team. Go take that animosity and frustration out on a pumpkin or something.

Mayfield having a bad game really doesnt register with me the browns aren't my favorite team. But i'm glad you got something to jerk off to.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I have nothing to be mad about. I am very excited about this defense. I see a defense in a somewhat similar place, however with a completely different trajectory. Having actually watched the games I realize most of the points were given up by the 2 and 3s as unlike the mullet, OU's staff likes to play a lot of young players early to see what they can do. Looking forward to seeing the starters through the 4th quarter as they settle in to a rhythm. By the end of this season you won't want to be having any part of comparing osu's defense to OU's though. Im sure you liked watching osu get their defense giving up 448 yards to a pedestrian offense and an even worse overall team. Go take that animosity and frustration out on a pumpkin or something.

Mayfield having a bad game really doesnt register with me the browns aren't my favorite team. But i'm glad you got something to jerk off to.[/QUOTE
Wow look at you nutless, you are already down to accusing others of self pleasure, it must be worse in goonerville than originally reported

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
My homework comes from Spinozzi and Carey Murdock on the Sportsanimal. My dad had turned the pickup radio over to the urinal, and I heard three minutes of the show and the tendency thing for Coach Log came up. I of course turned the channel before my auditory nerves heard the horrible sound of phil inzinga or curtis.

The goon defense is obviously not the juggernaut you promised last spring after coach log hired a guy off the future unemployment line.

ucla, well, they are horrific and the worst team in the pac. ESPN has been carrying the story.

baker sucks and is getting a good dose of humble, its refreshing. ESPN has been carrying the story.
:lol:

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Mayfield having a bad game really doesnt register with me the browns aren't my favorite team. But i'm glad you got something to jerk off to.
You are kind of like Charlie Brown trying to kick the ball, they always make you believe it will really happen this time.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

You are kind of like Charlie Brown trying to kick the ball, they always make you believe it will really happen this time.
I see it’s been a while since you’ve actually tried to talk football instead of sharing an irrelevant, unrelated opinion that has nothing to do with anything.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Sorry I dozed off, what is this thread about again?
It all a celebration of goon fans idolizing the second best taco breath qb in the league
What’s worse?

Being a fan of a program legend and Heisman winner?

Or

Putting our undying faith in a side show mediocre head coach who takes his shirt off at pep rallies?