How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You sure make a lot of Mahomes comparisons for someone with zero affiliation to the guy. And you say Sooners are all over Baker’s jock. You’re worse than any of them. And he’s not even yours to claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Long time Chiefs fan, I have affiliation.
For the sake of the message board it’s a stupid argument. You don’t hear me chiming in that I’m a Patriots fan. Dolt.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
You want some theater of the sad and ugly go watch the video of the radio show from Monday. Its SMH material. We find out lots about half-baked no one really needed to know.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
For the sake of the message board it’s a stupid argument. You don’t hear me chiming in that I’m a Patriots fan. Dolt.

I feel appropriately chastised. Does this mean the only qbs we can support are the one's that got tackled running from the cops in Fayetteville and pickup women behind the Cheesecake Factory in Cleveland? Just need to know the rules, I wouldn't want to remind you your boy is the worst taco breath qb in the NFL inadvertently.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Don’t lie... you listened to it with a box of Kleenex and a bottle of Jergens.

Why must you place your value and actions on others? Its a pitiful behavior set and I hate to see a guy put his wife in that position.
Really? You just confessed to watching an entire video of a girl confessing to blowing a person you hate behind a chain restaurant on a no name podcast.

Let’s not act all pretentious.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Really? You just confessed to watching an entire video of a girl confessing to blowing a person you hate behind a chain restaurant on a no name podcast.

It's kind of like driving past a train wreck you can't not look once you see it. It's a sad situation and I feel really bad for his wife, he just keeps coming up scummier and scummier.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

It's kind of like driving past a train wreck you can't not look once you see it. It's a sad situation and I feel really bad for his wife, he just keeps coming up scummier and scummier.
Whatever you need to justify it. Someone coming out publicly doing this is shady all in its own right. Attention whoring at its finest.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
What do you call a someone who goes on a podcast and claims to have blown an NFL player behind a chain restaurant? I guess I’m out of alternative definitions.

I mean... from the sound of it, it was consensual, the cards were all on the table from the get-go from what I picked up on through random talk about it.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
What do you call a someone who goes on a podcast and claims to have blown an NFL player behind a chain restaurant? I guess I’m out of alternative definitions.

I mean... from the sound of it, it was consensual, the cards were all on the table from the get-go from what I picked up on through random talk about it.

So following your logic what do you call the guy that hit said woman up on snapchat right after he gets back from his honeymoon?

Dec 11, 2011
So following your logic what do you call the guy that hit said woman up on snapchat right after he gets back from his honeymoon?
Sounds like he just wanted to show her the ultimate fan experience.
And sounds like she got more out of the Browns than any of the rest of their fans.
Win-win!

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

No dummy, the question here is, What do you call someone who gets married and meets a stranger behind a chain restaurant to get blown a month after his wedding day. What do you call someone that rich and famous and dumb?

I know your answer. It's "HERO".

Just pathetic.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

You know way more about this than you should. If this was actually legit, you think there’d be more information than hearsay on a no name podcast.