How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
We have a new Half-Baked milestone. He not only has gotten two coaches fired, he also got the general manager fired. I gues choosing the 3rd best red raider qb in the league with first pick could endanger one's job

JoeHero

I don't say blah blah blah
A/V Subscriber
May 8, 2006
Did better than Rudolph... and out of the many things Baker has more than Mason, one thing is better...

Job security.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He only did better in the not getting injured category. Rudolph with a better completion % and qb rating in an offense with about half the talent. If Rudolph doesn't rush back from his concussion it's not even close.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
02/02/2020 the day the gooner nation has to come to terms with the fact that Half-Baked did indeed transfer when he realized Pat Mahomes was coming to town and he needed to find a team he could actually get playing time on.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
02/03/2020

The day when Poke fans realize you can’t even land a three star QB who only has three offers that eventually turns into a NFL and Super Bowl MVP.

You worry about you.

Oklahoma turned a walk on into a Heisman winner and number one overall draft pick.

You guys can’t land low level recruits.

Know your place and get better.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
02/02/2020 the day the gooner nation has to come to terms with the fact that Half-Baked did indeed transfer when he realized Pat Mahomes was coming to town and he needed to find a team he could actually get playing time on.
Cool. Wrong. But, still, thanks for sharing anyway. gotta keep the ole account active.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
02/03/2020

The day when Poke fans realize you can’t even land a three star QB who only has three offers that eventually turns into a NFL and Super Bowl MVP.

You worry about you.

Oklahoma turned a walk on into a Heisman winner and number one overall draft pick.

You guys can’t land low level recruits.

Know your place and get better.

That's laughable

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Is it?

Please explain how it’s laughable.

I don’t see Poke QBs winning Heismans, Super Bowls, NFL MVPs, or going number one overall.

Why you got the ability to laugh at that?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Is it?

I don’t see Poke QBs winning Heismans, Super Bowls, NFL MVPs, or going number one overall.

What goon qb has won a super bowl, playing the position of qb, or have won an NFL MVP?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Is it?

What goon qb has won a super bowl, playing the position of qb, or have won an NFL MVP?
You sure make a lot of Mahomes comparisons for someone with zero affiliation to the guy. And you say Sooners are all over Baker’s jock. You’re worse than any of them. And he’s not even yours to claim.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
You sure make a lot of Mahomes comparisons for someone with zero affiliation to the guy. And you say Sooners are all over Baker’s jock. You’re worse than any of them. And he’s not even yours to claim.

Long time Chiefs fan, I have affiliation.

Last edited: