How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 11, 2011
I didn’t know last year didn’t count? And I heard someone somewhere (this thread) say the Browns were most likely playoff bound.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
And I heard someone somewhere (this thread) say the Browns were most likely playoff bound.
LOTS of NFL gurus were saying just that at the beginning of the year. Praises were heaped on the Browns and their QB was being crowned as many things (that he is obviously not).

AND of course it all went to his head. Just like it did with Johnny Foosball. Cut from the exact same mold.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
You mean like the millionth time you guys whine about Sooner fans posting on your board?

And you wonder why you’re little brother...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
only an abnoxious goon-tard would try to spin getting made fun by rival fans into rival fans whining about said goon''s presence. i, for one, am glad you exist on this board. it's too easy.....

the candle stick maker has shown that he was a product of Riley and crappy big 12 opponents - the definition of a system QB