How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Baker might screw around and become the best at bringing a 1-31 team to the playoffs. The next month of games are very favorable for them

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
He’s a franchise quarterback. He’s doing quite well. Building a team around him and all.

Mason got replaced with a rookie quarterback from Samford. But hey... it was a fun half a season, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I supposed you are right if you can get past that interception rate, the losses, the touchdown to interception ratio, the idiotic quotes, the ineffective performance, etc.... This thread is "How did Baker do today?" not "How did Baker do in comparison to a backup quarterback on a rival team". Let's stay focused here, we are asking how Baker is doing. Let's be clear, if your boy doesn't get his act together he will be a backup qb just like Mason. Compared to his peers that are considered to be franchise qbs of the same general age such as Mahomes and Jackson good old half-baked is not comparable in any fashion. He really doesn't even have a great comparison to cardinal smurf.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
How’d Mason do?

How'd Baker do
He’s a franchise quarterback. He’s doing quite well. Building a team around him and all.

Mason got replaced with a rookie quarterback from Samford. But hey... it was a fun half a season, right?

That rookie from Samford won....right?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Ohhhhh.... so you guys can rail on our guy but we can’t rail on yours.

What kind of millennial thinking is that?

Is this the reason you’re avoiding the Bedlam thread?

We just all kinds of butthurt?

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

Hey

How’d Baker do?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

It's not your board. If you want to start a thread on a UO board about Rudolph then do it. We're not gonna stop you.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Why? So you guys can avoid it like the plague like the Bedlam thread? You’re owned in this scenario too. Baker this Baker that... but you’re QB in the EXACT same division was a starter too. And somehow isn’t relevant to this conversation.

You guys are masters at burying your head in the sand. This is just another example of how.