How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
That's so gooner...Baker flopping? But....but....but Kyler.
And neither one had a shot in hell for the playoffs, meanwhile in The Steel city ..... I hate to state this, but hasn't the typical gooner been sadly absent from his hero's exhibition of horribleness?

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
He seems like an ok dude
He is an ok dude. He deserves it.

For some reason you guys aren't nearly as infatuated with him. Can only assume he's not as relatable to OU fans as Baker is because he's not an obnoxious DB.
I would say the same about osu fans. And really, everyone else. Mayfield is just polarizing enough to be talked about more. Murray isnt the same personality. I dont think it has anything at all to do with Mayfield being obnoxious though. He's just a more intriguing storyline for all the story tellers out there.

He isn't quite jerk enough to be a goon idol and your fanbase doesn't demand to see cardinal smurf like they do half-baked
I disagree- he is very well liked by OU fans. What does OU's fanbase have to do with my question? I'm pretty sure the multiple Mayfield threads were started by one of you people.

That's so gooner...Baker flopping? But....but....but Kyler.
What?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
He is an ok dude. He deserves it.

I would say the same about osu fans. And really, everyone else. Mayfield is just polarizing enough to be talked about more. Murray isnt the same personality. I dont think it has anything at all to do with Mayfield being obnoxious though. He's just a more intriguing storyline for all the story tellers out there.

I disagree- he is very well liked by OU fans. What does OU's fanbase have to do with my question? I'm pretty sure the multiple Mayfield threads were started by one of you people.

What?
Do you float?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
if you feel the need to, publicly suck Kyler off on this forum, just to prove a point, then have at it......... but you're gonna have to start your own f'n thread for it
You didnt even answer my question. You guys love Mayfield enough to start multiple threads about him. Murray deserves at least one too!

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
You didnt even answer my question. You guys love Mayfield enough to start multiple threads about him. Murray deserves at least one too!
i did answer your question. you wanted to know why someone hadn't started a Kyler thread, so you could further proclaim your love of young, goon, men. i said start your own f'n thread. it's very millennial of you to expect others to your dirty work.......

and i've never started any thread on here.........

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
i did answer your question. you wanted to know why someone hadn't started a Kyler thread, so you could further proclaim your love of young, goon, men. i said start your own f'n thread. it's very millennial of you to expect others to your dirty work.......

and i've never started any thread on here.........

My question was "Where's Kyler Murray's thread?", Your response had nothing to do with that question. Neither does this response. Now you're just wasting effort on doing nothing.