How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
If the Browns' OL doesn't get better, he's gonna take a beating.

The loss to Tennessee might actually be just what they needed, imo. All the hype in the world for a talented, & totally unproven team, needed to die down. They'll have to do more than beat one team with a winning record to accomplish anything this year.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Cool. What are your thoughts on all the osu qbs performances this weekend?

Rudolph- 0/0, 0 yards, 0 touchdowns, BUT, 0 interceptions. Was really good when the steelers scored their fg, he actually high fived the kicker for outscoring the rest of the team, while telling coach that that he could have scored where that bitch roethlisberger was playing with his next victim's severed finger up his ass. I dont know how he knew that but he did. I did hear that he glared at tomlin after throwing a no look touchdown pass to washington in practice, left handed. But it wasnt enough to get the start.

WEEDen- 0/0, 0 yards, 0 touchdowns, yet again incredibly, 0 interceptions while sitting on his couch as he quietly stares at his phone, waiting for that call to hopefully become somebody's emergency clipboard holder again. But he got caught trying to sell air conditioning units in practice. Realizing that his career is over he Will start hanging out in stillwater more often, pining for an assisant job to gundy. Hey the good news is that for the next week or 2 at least, he still has more nfl touchdowns than Mayfield.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Cool. What are your thoughts on all the osu qbs performances this weekend?

Rudolph- 0/0, 0 yards, 0 touchdowns, BUT, 0 interceptions. Was really good when the steelers scored their fg, he actually high fived the kicker for outscoring the rest of the team, while telling coach that that he could have scored where that bitch roethlisberger was playing with his next victim's severed finger up his ass. I dont know how he knew that but he did. I did hear that he glared at tomlin after throwing a no look touchdown pass to washington in practice, left handed. But it wasnt enough to get the start.

WEEDen- 0/0, 0 yards, 0 touchdowns, yet again incredibly, 0 interceptions while sitting on his couch as he quietly stares at his phone, waiting for that call to hopefully become somebody's emergency clipboard holder again. But he got caught trying to sell air conditioning units in practice. Realizing that his career is over he Will start hanging out in stillwater more often, pining for an assisant job to gundy. Hey the good news is that for the next week or 2 at least, he still has more nfl touchdowns than Mayfield.
Why are you so mad? Your local 7-11 out of Funyuns again?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Why do you go all gay? Do you look at last couple of beat downs by Clemson, Georgia and Alabama as "reamings" or just acceptable.
Do you look at having a losing record in Big 12 play last year as “reamings” or just acceptable?

Ya know... because you won’t be able to hire anyone else as mediocre as Gundy if you ran him off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk