Houston Game/ 1 Foot of Snow

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
So watching tonight's KWTV (Channel 9) OKC weather report.

Update for this Saturday in Stillwater:

He is now predicting 1 inch (color shades of Oklahoma map shows Stillwater also close to the 2 inch level)

Big difference to last night's prediction of ONE FOOT snow. ;)

Waiting to see how tomorrow's prediction goes...............................
'

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
I remember a winter in Western Oklahoma where we got almost 3 feet of snow around Christmas. Not the panhandle mind you, this was along I-40. I still had to go work at the Loves truck stop that morning.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk
Are you talking about 20 years ago? I was in Colorado on a ski trip at either Wolf Creek or Monarch. I-40 was closed in eastern New Mexico so we came back through the panhandle to Woodward and then east.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Just watched KFOR weather. They are saying maybe an inch in OKC and no snow in Stillwater.
To that from saying this could match the Christmas Eve blizzard of 2009 just 36 hours ago. This is why I have a love/hate relationship with our weather people around here. They are horrible with winter weather.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I remember a winter in Western Oklahoma where we got almost 3 feet of snow around Christmas. Not the panhandle mind you, this was along I-40. I still had to go work at the Loves truck stop that morning.

Are you talking about 20 years ago? I was in Colorado on a ski trip at either Wolf Creek or Monarch. I-40 was closed in eastern New Mexico so we came back through the panhandle to Woodward and then east.
This was more like 30

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Anybody got tickets they aren't using? I'll take some of my boys. I've got 4 that would love to go.

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
I worked at the McDonalds in Woodward. Didn’t you guys stop there? Yeah I remember you! Quarter pounder meal with no onions. Dr Pepper to drink.