House(Senate) expected to (not)Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I wonder just how many people in this country are sitting there right now thinking that Trump was just 3 votes away from being removed from office.....probably the same ones who just can't seem to figure out why he's still president after being impeached by the House.
Rumor has it Schiff is already typing up more articles of impeachment to serve up before the election. Wish I was joking.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Rumor has it Schiff is already typing up more articles of impeachment to serve up before the election. Wish I was joking.
That's all they have to run on...the hope that they can find a scandal that people other than their sheep will believe. In the general election they can't run on their wacky policies and they can't run against Trump's accomplishments. Desperate people will always resort to desperate actions.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Were you expecting otherwise?? Their best shot was to actually try and drag the first impeachment further in to 2020. I was honestly surprised when they rammed it through the house so quickly. Like being down 21-27 with 3:00 left, speeding down the field for a TD to get up 28-27 and leaving a full 2:00 on the clock for the other team...

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I wonder just how many people in this country are sitting there right now thinking that Trump was just 3 votes away from being removed from office.....probably the same ones who just can't seem to figure out why he's still president after being impeached by the House.
3 votes away? Actually 19 votes away. It takes 67 to convict.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Were you expecting otherwise?? Their best shot was to actually try and drag the first impeachment further in to 2020. I was honestly surprised when they rammed it through the house so quickly. Like being down 21-27 with 3:00 left, speeding down the field for a TD to get up 28-27 and leaving a full 2:00 on the clock for the other team...
Then squib kick to midfield

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
I bet they would also believe that Hillary would be president if Trump were removed.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Were you expecting otherwise?? Their best shot was to actually try and drag the first impeachment further in to 2020. I was honestly surprised when they rammed it through the house so quickly. Like being down 21-27 in Bedlam with 3:00 left, speeding down the field for a TD to get up 28-27 and leaving a full 2:00 on the clock for the gooners...
Fixed it for you

Nov 23, 2010
It clearly doesn't.

Pretty obvious now that ABC's piece on the Biden's back in June did what it was supposed to do: Take the senile rambler out of the race.

Edit: Sorry, senile rambler wasn't real clear, given Bern & Ol Joe's presence. I meant Ol Joe.
No other senile old ramblers worth mentioning in the 2020 race?

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
It clearly doesn't.

Pretty obvious now that ABC's piece on the Biden's back in June did what it was supposed to do: Take the senile rambler out of the race.

Edit: Sorry, senile rambler wasn't real clear, given Bern & Ol Joe's presence. I meant Ol Joe.
Creepy perv was gonna take himself out regardless. The corruption only made it happen faster.