House(Senate) expected to (not)Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
Youre deluding yourself if you think anything would come out of the testimony from Biden's, Schiff, whistleblower etc.
It is becoming very clear, that if you are in Washington, no one there is going to take you to task. Bill and Hillary dodged everything, Comey dodged repercussions, everyone at the IRS under Obama dodged repercussions, Holder dodged all repercussions, and now Trump.

ultimately, it doesn't matter.
I don’t think any of these bastards would have any qualms about lying their asses off on a witness stand, under oath or otherwise.

I’d like to see some witnesses, but damn if I know why. Can’t trust a single word from any of them to be the truth.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I don’t think any of these bastards would have any qualms about lying their asses off on a witness stand, under oath or otherwise.

I’d like to see some witnesses, but damn if I know why. Can’t trust a single word from any of them to be the truth.
What difference does it really make. Even if Trump did everything Schiff said he did there were still no impeachable offense nor anything illegal.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I wonder just how many people in this country are sitting there right now thinking that Trump was just 3 votes away from being removed from office.....probably the same ones who just can't seem to figure out why he's still president after being impeached by the House.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Manchin is a bit of a surprise....I guess he's betting on WV voters having short memories....Unfortunately, he's probably right, I doubt this will be remembered at all by 2024.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
So do these votes almost assure picking up Manchin (wv) and jones (AL) seats?

Synama (AZ) too
Jones and Synama have to get elected this year. Manchin has said he's not going to run again but even if he did it's 2024 before he gets back on a ballot. Finally showing his true colors cause he don't give a chit about getting elected anymore.

Nov 23, 2010
Jones and Synama have to get elected this year. Manchin has said he's not going to run again but even if he did it's 2024 before he gets back on a ballot. Finally showing his true colors cause he don't give a chit about getting elected anymore.
Only Jones is up. It's the other AZ Senate seat, currently held by McSally that's up this year.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
I wonder just how many people in this country are sitting there right now thinking that Trump was just 3 votes away from being removed from office.....probably the same ones who just can't seem to figure out why he's still president after being impeached by the House.
Prolly more than we’d like to think.