House(Senate) expected to (not)Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
When Diane Feinstein's sounding like the voice of reason...

"Just after President Trump’s defense lawyers ended arguments in their Senate trial Tuesday, Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California became the first Democrat to suggest that she could vote to acquit him, despite serious concerns about his character.

“Nine months left to go, the people should judge. We are a republic, we are based on the will of the people — the people should judge,” Feinstein said Tuesday, after the president’s team finished a three-day presentation in his defense. “That was my view and it still is my view.”

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
When Diane Feinstein's sounding like the voice of reason...

"Just after President Trump’s defense lawyers ended arguments in their Senate trial Tuesday, Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California became the first Democrat to suggest that she could vote to acquit him, despite serious concerns about his character.

“Nine months left to go, the people should judge. We are a republic, we are based on the will of the people — the people should judge,” Feinstein said Tuesday, after the president’s team finished a three-day presentation in his defense. “That was my view and it still is my view.”
She already backed off and claims she was misunderstood. Even when the wackos on the left finally say something that makes sense their fellow wackjob leftists jump all over them and force them to backtrack.

https://twitter.com/senfeinstein/status/1222286544733704193?s=21

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
She already backed off and claims she was misunderstood. Even when the wackos on the left finally say something that makes sense their fellow wackjob leftists jump all over them and force them to backtrack.

That was a big misunderstanding by the LA Times

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007

Thank gawd she backed off and clarified. I'd like to keep my 47+ year streak of NEVER agreeing with that cow.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Sekulow just schooled Schiff on witnesses. Lol

Jay speaking to Schiff. He said your case is air tight , you said that like 30 or 31 times. Schiff said I did. Jay said well then no witnesses.

Last edited:

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

The president’s defense team has been an absolute beating. If the fix wasn’t in this wouldn’t even be close.
Yeah OK, this little 27 second snippet is supposed to represent how the whole defense is going for Trump's team? Well this is what the left is hoping for....that any undecided voter is just following and forming their opinions based on random twitter snippets.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
He remained... on the board... until... the world noticed...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
He remained...on the board...until...he and Daddy milked them dry and got the prosecutor fired and someone told the former VP to get him off the board due the deep dark corruption that it was. I assume they still have them money Hunter was paid and the post cards from the Norway trip.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
So what? Ivy League educated lawyer with 20+ years experience gets a spot on a board because of daddy. It sounds like a typical day in DC.

Unethical? Yep. I wish it didn't happen, but it happens all the time. Idiot In Chief and his idiot offspring are a perfect example.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
But you want to impeach a president for trying to investigate it.
Maybe, though I don't really care if he is impeached or not. The actual unethical aspect of the Biden situation isn't anything to actually investigate. It isn't illegal. If so, Trump would have already been impeached for putting his own idiots in jobs they don't belong in. He is only wanting to investigate Biden for corrupt reasons. Namely to help his own election. Not to mention he had plenty of chances to call for an investigation, but only did it once Biden announced he was running. There is no way this isn't about him running against Trump.

The only reason I don't think impeachment should be a slam dunk is that I can go along with someone saying they don't believe that is an impeachable offense. A difference of opinions and all that. Impeachment is a pretty subjective matter. However, I really don't like the thought of the jury working with the defendant "hand in glove". That is bullshit and should be called out.