House(Senate) expected to (not)Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
If you believe that the subject matter requested by Congressional subpoena carries executive privilege, seeking ruling by the judicial branch seems to be the correct course of action. That's not obstruction; that's checks and balances.

Congress doesn't care to wait. I would like to have seen a ruling to compel someone with direct knowledge so we don't have to rely on inference and conjecture.
IMO it’s not inference and conjecture, it’s just 2nd or 3rds in these areas testifying in spite of an illegal blocking by the President. I honestly believe that when it gets to the Senate those 1sts might risk perjury to testify on Trump’s behalf. But then again, they are not immune to prosecution. We’ll see, but at the very least he’s not getting off completely free. That impeachment stain hopefully will prevent any future president from acting like they are above the law.

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Four years from now they will still be at it, they will being doing it because of the extreme love for the USA and it’s people. The more of the useful idiots they put out front the more they will fail.Carry on suckers, people are are getting hip.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
If you believe that the subject matter requested by Congressional subpoena carries executive privilege, seeking ruling by the judicial branch seems to be the correct course of action. That's not obstruction; that's checks and balances.

Congress doesn't care to wait. I would like to have seen a ruling to compel someone with direct knowledge so we don't have to rely on inference and conjecture.
IMO it’s not inference and conjecture, it’s just 2nd or 3rds in these areas testifying in spite of an illegal blocking by the President. I honestly believe that when it gets to the Senate those 1sts might risk perjury to testify on Trump’s behalf. But then again, they are not immune to prosecution. We’ll see, but at the very least he’s not getting off completely free. That impeachment stain hopefully will prevent any future president from acting like they are above the law.
No all it's going to do is cause every president from here on out to be impeached by the opposing party when they hold the house. If they impeach with this evidence free case then it will create a precedent allowing for future cases to be brought that are weak but politically opportunistic.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Not only are you totally obtuse to the facts in front of you, you like the Republican hero you cling to, go straight to lame personal attacks rather than recognizing your own flaws and lack of insight. It’s really sad that you and our fearless leader resort to the same pathetic actions when you feel inferior. But if it makes you feel better then so be it. Turds of a feather sure flock together, and thanks again for the free rent in your spacious head! Lol
Poor innocent Pokey. You've always reveled in calling me a p#!ck, I'm just calling you a smaller one.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
No all it's going to do is cause every president from here on out to be impeached by the opposing party when they hold the house. If they impeach with this evidence free case then it will create a precedent allowing for future cases to be brought that are weak but politically opportunistic.

That’s why this is on tv. To help educate the public. If you can’t comprehend the threat, keep watching, and at least read part 2 of the Mueller report.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
www.reddit.com

That’s why this is on tv. To help educate the public. If you can’t comprehend the threat, keep watching, and at least read part 2 of the Mueller report.
You arent going to like where this is going. I dont want to see you here complaining when this reaches the senate lmao.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Poor innocent Pokey. You've always reveled in calling me a p#!ck, I'm just calling you a smaller one.
And for what reason? I disagree with your politics? You see a post of mine you disagree with, so that gives you license to attack me personally? You, like so many today, are the part of the problem SO when you quit acting like a Trumpian bully I’ll quit responding to poor whiny @bleedinorange with lesser names and innuendo. But until such time, I’ll choose what descriptors I use to attach to you.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
You arent going to like where this is going. I dont want to see you here complaining when this reaches the senate lmao.

The Senate will be a joke. A mock trial. But he’ll still be impeached, just not removed. Hopefully that is enough of a stain to act as a deterrent.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
www.reddit.com

The Senate will be a joke. A mock trial. But he’ll still be impeached, just not removed. Hopefully that is enough of a stain to act as a deterrent.
He will just claim he has been exonerated and run on it lol. This was such a political mistake by the democrats. They are going to pass impeachment with no republicans votes (they are gonna lose quite a few Democrats as well). The senate wont even break 40 yes votes. You guys are ****ed lol.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
He will just claim he has been exonerated and run on it lol. This was such a political mistake by the democrats. They are going to pass impeachment with no republicans votes (they are gonna lose quite a few Democrats as well). The senate wont even break 40 yes votes. You guys are ****ed lol.

Yup.

And polarize those moderate independent voters who did NOT vote for Trump last time to make damn sure he gets their vote this time.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field

Even if we are ****ed. I’ll still be for them for doing their Constitutional duty and honoring their oaths. Country above party what a concept.

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
But you would do it with love and prayer, the Left worldwide has a history of love and prayer. They know best no need for elections, the ruling class vs the deplorable serfs. Orange Man Bad can’t be beat at the ballot box, the JFK solution may be the only way or perhaps put DJT in a room and play Biden speeches for hours and hours.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
And for what reason? I disagree with your politics? You see a post of mine you disagree with, so that gives you license to attack me personally? You, like so many today, are the part of the problem SO when you quit acting like a Trumpian bully I’ll quit responding to poor whiny @bleedinorange with lesser names and innuendo. But until such time, I’ll choose what descriptors I use to attach to you.
Lol! Help yourself snowflake. I enjoy your feeble retorts. I'll enjoy it more in 2020 when Trump is still your president and the goggle eye Schitt, the human toad Nadler and the snowflake Pokey are crying in their beer. I normally wouldn't vote for Trump (Johnson last time) but in your honor I will delight in pulling the lever for him this time. You've made a convert of me. :)

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Lol! Help yourself snowflake. I enjoy your feeble retorts. I'll enjoy it more in 2020 when Trump is still your president and the goggle eye Schitt, the human toad Nadler and the snowflake Pokey are crying in their beer. I normally wouldn't vote for Trump (Johnson last time) but in your honor I will delight in pulling the lever for him this time. You've made a convert of me. :)
Don’t blame me for your stupid self-indulgent choice. Like all members of a cult, you’ll follow him along blindly down the tubes of history. Lacking the intellectual curiosity to read the Mueller report Part 2(obstruction) or watch the serious composure of Dems proving points of high crimes, and the Reps not arguing facts, but the unfairness of the process which they themselves established in January 2015. Hypocrites all. Trump says he loves the uneducated and uninformed. No doubt easier for a charlatan to con. How’s it feel being a sheep? Bah bah black sheep!

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
You tell people to watch the hearings and read the reports to educate themselves, then in your next post declare the Senate trial a joke before you've watched one witness or read one report. Could your hypocrisy be any more blatant?

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
You tell people to watch the hearings and read the reports to educate themselves, then in your next post declare the Senate trial a joke before you've watched one witness or read one report that might come out of the Senate trial. Could your hypocrisy be any more blatant?
Linsey Graham has stated numerous times he won’t even bother to read the indictment. Trump’s spouting it will be fair. He knows with the blood oath the Republicans have sworn to him that he won’t be removed.
I’ll watch every minute of the Senate trial but would be ABSOLUTELY shocked if he even gets a reprimand before they declare him pure as the driven snow. Have you read Mueller? Watched all the witnesses, listened to questions? Or just taken the word of stocking cap wearing basement dwellers instead? I’ve read and watched nearly every second. If you on the other hand base your conclusions on less than credible information then perhaps you spouting Trump’s innocence is hypocritical.

Last edited: