House Intel finds 'no evidence of collusion' between Trump campaign and Russia

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2008
For me personally whatever Mueller comes up with I will accept. Though I just see the partisan BS continuing once the Dems take over the House. I think there is very little chance they don't pick this investigation back up. Using whatever justification they can come up with to at least vote on impeachment. Which will be just as sad (if not worse) than this sham the GOP just wrapped up.
Schiff's reasoning for needing both the House investigation and Mueller's was something like- it's the Special Counsel's job to determine if laws were broken/by whom and to refer recommendations for prosecution to Congress. It was the House's job to tell citizens what happened. Not sure I buy that but it does raise the question of - does Mueller feel like he could recommend charges against certain people given the partisanship on display in the House right now or would he think he has to issue indictments himself? (I believe he has that authority, someone might want to fact check me on that though)

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
So the only thing the Democrats have on Trump is a lie the Democrats had to pay to someone to fabricate.

And if anyone see's Obama, be sure to tell him that Trump found those shovel ready jobs.