House Intel finds 'no evidence of collusion' between Trump campaign and Russia

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Soooooooooooo, the dark state and liberal campaign losers have successfully blown $6.7 million of our tax dollars to figure out hrc, comrade barack, holder, comey, and the balance of liberal liars are guilty.Wonder how long it will take to put the anti patriots in prison?

Lab Rat

Hold on while I make a chart
Jan 5, 2012
Beginning to end their investigation into the democratic fan fiction. Finds only evidence of collusion between Hillary Campaign and the Russians. Btw this investigation was lead by Schiff for a majority of the investigation.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...lusion-between-trump-campaign-and-russia.html
Schiff is the ranking member of the minority party and thus never led the investigation. Devin Nunez led it until he recused himself, when Mike Conaway was asked to take over. Your other claims are similarly untrue.

Okieleaks

Le Soleil
Banned
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
Here to there
Cant wait to see you around here when you finally have to accept reality. Today was another step towards that day :lol:

The irony. I hope you have family that cares for you. It may take a little while but one day, or not you and the others will be forced to accept reality. If not, your mental health will continue to deteriorate as the party and Man you have attached your ego to is taken down. You will be one to watch for sure.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
The irony. I hope you have family that cares for you. It may take a little while but one day, or not you and the others will be forced to accept reality. If not, your mental health will continue to deteriorate as the party and Man you have attached your ego to is taken down. You will be one to watch for sure.
I have got the only thing I wanted out of this election, the courts. Whatever happens now I couldnt care less. I mean even if your wildest fantasies still somehow managed to happen, what would happen? You would get Mike Pence as President rofl oh no what would I ever do :lol:. Pence is quite literally in lock step with my own views while Trump has been hit or miss with a few of his policies (his gun views being one of them).

Oct 7, 2008
Watched some of the open hearings from this early on and read some of the transcripts. Complete joke from the get go. Republicans and Democrats weren't even conducting the same investigation. Dems were looking into Russian interference/collusion and Republicans were either asking about Hillary's emails or trying to discredit witnesses. Should be pretty clear how poorly it was run by the fact Ds and Rs will be issuing separate reports on their findings. And Okieleaks, I wouldn't waste your breath on trying to bring Ramases back from his alternate reality. Breitbart already told him everything he needs to know.

Okieleaks

Le Soleil
Banned
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
Here to there
I have got the only thing I wanted out of this election, the courts. Whatever happens now I couldnt care less. I mean even if your wildest fantasies still somehow managed to happen, what would happen? You would get Mike Pence as President rofl oh no what would I ever do :lol:. Pence is quite literally in lock step with my own views while Trump has been hit or miss with a few of his policies (his gun views being one of them).
:runaway:

Okieleaks

Le Soleil
Banned
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
Here to there
Watched some of the open hearings from this early on and read some of the transcripts. Complete joke from the get go. Republicans and Democrats weren't even conducting the same investigation. Dems were looking into Russian interference/collusion and Republicans were either asking about Hillary's emails or trying to discredit witnesses. Should be pretty clear how poorly it was run by the fact Ds and Rs will be issuing separate reports on their findings. And Okieleaks, I wouldn't waste your breath on trying to bring Ramases back from his alternate reality. Breitbart already told him everything he needs to know.

dezul

Territorial Marshal
Jul 11, 2008
Just trying to help. Schiff will eventually lead an investigation, but it will be after the midterm elections.
I am curious as to why you think this? Wouldn't the Mueller investigation be enough? It seems like Mueller has far more power to investigate than the House's investigation.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
I am curious as to why you think this? Wouldn't the Mueller investigation be enough? It seems like Mueller has far more power to investigate than the House's investigation.
For me personally whatever Mueller comes up with I will accept. Though I just see the partisan BS continuing once the Dems take over the House. I think there is very little chance they don't pick this investigation back up. Using whatever justification they can come up with to at least vote on impeachment. Which will be just as sad (if not worse) than this sham the GOP just wrapped up.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Nunez clearing the administration of colluding with Russians while he’s recused from all things Russian, is REALLY convincing to me. I’ve got a really nice bridge in Brooklyn I’d like to offer quite a few of you, cheap.