House expected to Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Per USA Today the two men arrested have dined with Trump and Trump Jr in the White House.

Per the indictment records...in May 2018 their company Global Energy Producers illegally funneled $325,000 of foreign money to a campaign committee Super PAC run by a former Trump cabinet member. That same month One of the men arrested this morning posted pictures on his Facebook acct of himself, the other man arrested, Trump, and Trump Jr in the White House together.

It has also been announced the two men have secured a lawyer to represent them.

John Dowd.......Trump's former lead lawyer for the special counsel investigation into Russia

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2008
It has also been announced the two men have secured a lawyer to represent them.

John Dowd.......Trump's former lead lawyer for the special counsel investigation into Russia
So will Trump be joining them in a joint defense agreement like he did with Manafort? Are they even pretending to still be the good guys at this point?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
If proven True then this is a bombshell. I bet there will be more subpoenas to see if it is true

All anon sources so take with a grain of salt but 3 sources providing the story claim they are familiar with the issue when it occurred

Report is that Trump pressed Rex Tillerson to talk to Rudy G and try to get the DoJ to drop a criminal case against an Iranian-Turkish Gold trader who was a client of Rudy Giuliani in 2017.

Report Tillerson refused saying it would constitute interference in the ongoing investigation of the trader Reza Zarrab

Report Tillerson left the Oval Office and immediately sought out then Chief of Staff John Kelly in the hallway and objected to Trump's request to him saying it was illegal

Zarrab was being prosecuted in federal court for evading US sanctions against Iran's Nuclear Program. His attorneys were former AG Michael Mukasey and Rudy G

Zarrab was extremely valuable to Tukey's president Erdogan as Zarrab had Billions of $$ of Turkey's money tied up in Gold Trades

Rudy G at first denied he had ever spoken to Trump about his client Zarrab's case...but later refuted that and said he might have brought it up to Trump because at one point he was speaking to US officials about doing a prisoner swap of Zarrab to Turkey in exchange for American Pastor Andrew Brunson
“Suppose I did talk to Trump about it -- so what? I was a private lawyer at the time,” Giuliani said. “Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe at some point I dropped his name in a conversation. Or maybe one of his people talked to him about it because I was trying to do a prisoner swap.”

Rudy G then said later he did discuss the Zarrab case with the State Dept 2 years ago but decline to say if he ever spoke directly to Tillerson about it saying

“you have no right to know that.”

Giuliani and Mukasey sent a letter to the Federal judge in the case in early 2017 saying they were traveling to Turkey to meet directly with Erdogan in an effort to seek a resolution to the Zarrab case and they noted in the Letter they had already disclosed this meeting with Erdogan with then AG Jeff Sessions. Erdogan demanded that Zarrab be returned to Turkey and Rudy worked hard to try to make that happen.

Zarrab eventually plead guilty of using his network of companies to move money throughout the US financial system to help Iran evade US sanctions and testified against the head of the Turkey State Bank and in his testimony said that Erdogan was aware of and supported laundering money through the US on the behalf of Iran.

Once Zarrab plead guilty and turned against the Turkish State Bank Erdogan had his home and assets valued at close to $1 Billion seized by the Turkish Govt

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...de-to-help-giuliani-client-facing-doj-charges

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Hrm..so they have lunch with Rudy yesterday afternoon and then arrested last night both at airports with 1 way tickets out of the country

doesn't sound weird at all

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1182355758379393024

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Former leader of the Wisconsin Republican Party Michael Duffey is now being dragged into this.

He resigned his position after Trump won and Trump appointed him as the associate director of national security programs at the Office of Management and Budget. He was given authority for overseeing the process of approving and releasing all the funds for foreign aid.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and Wall St Journal are reporting that Duffy was instructed by the White House to hold up release of $400 million in military aid funding to the Ukraine allegedly until they agreed to try investigate Biden

Per the Journal
“While career civil servants put an initial hold on the aid, Michael Duffey, associate director of national security programs in OMB, was given the authority for continuing to keep the aid on hold after the career staff began raising their concerns to political officials at OMB, according to people familiar with the matter,”

Per the Journal putting a political appointee in charge of this operation is not typical historically
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...hael-duffey-who-led-wisconsin-gop/3930233002/

Apparently Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman the two Men arrested by the FBI today had made donations to the Wisconsin Republican Party while Duffy was in charge

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So Trump just claimed he didn't know the two men indicted associated with Rudy G today..Despite one of them posting pics of him and Trump together in the WH

1570740751300.png

1570740762100.png

https://twitter.com/DanSnyderFOX25/status/1182399293002600454

Dec 9, 2013
If proven True then this is a bombshell. I bet there will be more subpoenas to see if it is true

All anon sources so take with a grain of salt but 3 sources providing the story claim they are familiar with the issue when it occurred

Report is that Trump pressed Rex Tillerson to talk to Rudy G and try to get the DoJ to drop a criminal case against an Iranian-Turkish Gold trader who was a client of Rudy Giuliani in 2017.

Report Tillerson refused saying it would constitute interference in the ongoing investigation of the trader Reza Zarrab

Report Tillerson left the Oval Office and immediately sought out then Chief of Staff John Kelly in the hallway and objected to Trump's request to him saying it was illegal

Zarrab was being prosecuted in federal court for evading US sanctions against Iran's Nuclear Program. His attorneys were former AG Michael Mukasey and Rudy G

Zarrab was extremely valuable to Tukey's president Erdogan as Zarrab had Billions of $$ of Turkey's money tied up in Gold Trades

Rudy G at first denied he had ever spoken to Trump about his client Zarrab's case...but later refuted that and said he might have brought it up to Trump because at one point he was speaking to US officials about doing a prisoner swap of Zarrab to Turkey in exchange for American Pastor Andrew Brunson
“Suppose I did talk to Trump about it -- so what? I was a private lawyer at the time,” Giuliani said. “Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe at some point I dropped his name in a conversation. Or maybe one of his people talked to him about it because I was trying to do a prisoner swap.”

Rudy G then said later he did discuss the Zarrab case with the State Dept 2 years ago but decline to say if he ever spoke directly to Tillerson about it saying

“you have no right to know that.”

Giuliani and Mukasey sent a letter to the Federal judge in the case in early 2017 saying they were traveling to Turkey to meet directly with Erdogan in an effort to seek a resolution to the Zarrab case and they noted in the Letter they had already disclosed this meeting with Erdogan with then AG Jeff Sessions. Erdogan demanded that Zarrab be returned to Turkey and Rudy worked hard to try to make that happen.

Zarrab eventually plead guilty of using his network of companies to move money throughout the US financial system to help Iran evade US sanctions and testified against the head of the Turkey State Bank and in his testimony said that Erdogan was aware of and supported laundering money through the US on the behalf of Iran.

Once Zarrab plead guilty and turned against the Turkish State Bank Erdogan had his home and assets valued at close to $1 Billion seized by the Turkish Govt

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...de-to-help-giuliani-client-facing-doj-charges
Tillerson in an interview on 12/7/18 unprompted said Trump asked him to commit illegal acts. Think he would be good under oath.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
So Trump just claimed he didn't know the two men indicted associated with Rudy G today..Despite one of them posting pics of him and Trump together in the WH

View attachment 73998
View attachment 73999
https://twitter.com/DanSnyderFOX25/status/1182399293002600454
I'm certain Trump and every pres before him have bios of every person they have a picture made with. I mean, doesn't everyone?

I guess everyone who knew Winestein is a rapist and everyone who knew Epstein is a child rapist and everyone who knows Tom Brady is a football player. Loony left grasping at straws.

Hopefully no-nut November will slow the insane fapping the dems do at every dumb bunny story.