House expected to Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Looks more and more likely that the House will start Impeachment process against Trump soon

Pelosi has consistently held that Impeachment was wrong and was not wanted but is getting high pressure today to change her stance.

Pelosi said she would make an announcement at 4pm EST today after speaking to her leadership team and caucus.

Report there is a select committee for impeachment being created

Several other top Democrats came out today to support impeachment who were not on board before

218 votes are needed to start the proceedings. Prior to today the number of House members who would vote to impeach was in the 140's...so far today it has gained 25 more votes and is up to 165

King Poke

Medical Mystery
A/V Subscriber
Aug 18, 2007
Frisco, TX
Biden on board for impeachment now if Trump does not comply with Congress and hand over whistle blower stuff...which could end up hurting Biden more than Trump !

Yeah, that could bite Biden in the ass. Plenty of people who know nothing about his son are about to become more informed.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Pretty much going according to Trumps plan. Not a lot of visionary firepower in the Democrat party, and she let AOC's tantrum dictate this next move.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I'll be surprised if they actually go through with it.. it's more likely they want to use this as an excuse for more investigations. We have to be sure before we impeach so we need another special prosecutor.

I hope they do it though, and make sure every vote gets recorded. Make these purple state Dems run on that vote.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
This is proof many Democrats feel Trump is the favorite in the next election. You don't impeach someone you think is going to be out of office in a year.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
This is proof many Democrats feel Trump is the favorite in the next election. You don't impeach someone you think is going to be out of office in a year.
I think under normal circumstances you are right.

However, I think they want to impeach no matter what...if he is impeached or even removed from office, they just built themselves a nice little safety net for their inaction during the next presidency.

Plus all sorts of good campaign material.