VOTE! HIRE HUGH FREEZE THREAD

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

drbwh

Territorial Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Maybe he didn’t cheat. He might have been calling for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2007
I wouldn't want a dirty coach like Freeze or Briles if Coach Gundy retired. I think we would look really hard at Georgia's OC if that happened. He looks pretty good in orange.

1606020607001.png

drbwh

Territorial Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
To be honest, he wouldn’t come here anyway. He will get a better offer after this season. I would take leach. I don’t care that he hurt some snowflakes feelings. At least he could beat ou. He was 500 against them his last 6 years at tech. If we are going to cheezit bowl bound most years I would at least like to be ou some times.

drbwh

Territorial Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Can we stipulate in the contract that Hugh is not allowed to take the private plane to Florida for his call girl hookups? If he is good with that I'm in.
I think he would go for that. I don’t know why he didn’t do his business on his private time. I’m sure he learned his lesson. He will mess up again eventually when his ego revs back up, but someone would probably hire him away by then

drbwh

Territorial Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
I am too dumb to determine if this thread is sarcasm or serious. These names are nuts.
Nope,
You aren’t dumb. The punt was it for me. I would literally take anyone over him. I’ll take these guys that have an attitude all day over the guy taking our hard earned money and not even trying anymore