Hillary rejected compararison between Bill and Trump

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 7, 2004
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton rejected comparisons between her husband, Bill, and President Donald Trump because both men have been accused of sexual harassment.

Clinton told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour on Tuesday that the situations are “different” because the allegations against former President Bill Clinton were “investigated.”

“Well, there’s a very significant difference and that is the intense, long-lasting, partisan investigation that was conducted in the 90s,” Clinton said. “If the Republicans, starting with President Trump on down want a comparison, they should welcome such an investigation themselves.”

Clinton was presumably referring to the investigations regarding a sexual harassment claim by Paula Jones and Clinton’s affair with intern Monica Lewinsky. Clinton was impeached after allegedly lying under oath about his affair with Lewinsky.

Juanita Broaddrick’s claim that Clinton raped her was not investigated.

“Bill had to be incredibly strong, first to be elected, then to be reelected, and to survive,” Clinton told CNN. “He really believes Democrats have to be tougher and have to stand up to the bullying and intimidation.”

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Is this the same lady that said she was running from the plane to an armered car ducking bullets and sniper fire?

Thats an insult to every US Serviceperson that's literally ducked bullets!!! I have no respect for her!

Somehow I don't think I could not know if I was or was not ducking bullets.........

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
And this is why you can't believe the left on this issue any more. The two men are almost identical in their attitudes towards women yet the left will defend, even honor one, and declare the other one to be the devil incarnate.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
I don't recall how those law firm records just showed up on the coffee table, senator. And I don't recall how one of my "friends" committed suicide and was found with the gun in his off hand and without powder residue on him.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
I don't recall how those law firm records just showed up on the coffee table, senator. And I don't recall how one of my "friends" committed suicide and was found with the gun in his off hand and without powder residue on him.
Oh, those markings mean classified?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I don't know guys, the woman is a genius at cow trading, I haven't ever made $100,000 in a week. It ain't for a lack of trying, but Hillary has me beat. The real reason Willy had all that sex is he was trying to compensate for his wife's incredible ability to make money.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
I have no idea how that computer server got in my bathroom!

And Benghazi was due to a YouTube video literally no one watched.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
I have a friend that has ownership interest in a few NYC nightclubs and several years ago, before Trump was a political figure, he told me how Trump (and a few others like Jeter) had a process where when they wanted to hook up with women they had one of their handlers approach the women, ask them if they’d like to “spend the night with Mr. Trump”, then if the answer was yes they would sign a waiver / NDA then get taken to an apartment building or hotel where the guy was waiting. It was essentially a process to protect them from sex assault or any other of those types of accusations. The fact that very few have come forward about relations with Trump makes me sort of think something like that might have been true.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
I have a friend that has ownership interest in a few NYC nightclubs and several years ago, before Trump was a political figure, he told me how Trump (and a few others like Jeter) had a process where when they wanted to hook up with women they had one of their handlers approach the women, ask them if they’d like to “spend the night with Mr. Trump”, then if the answer was yes they would sign a waiver / NDA then get taken to an apartment building or hotel where the guy was waiting. It was essentially a process to protect them from sex assault or any other of those types of accusations. The fact that very few have come forward about relations with Trump makes me sort of think something like that might have been true.
Interesting. Derschlickmeister had to use Arkansas Highway Patrolmen to do the same thing!

Jul 20, 2018
No wonder you live in the Bay Area. You believe stupid stuff.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
You can't say that about Jeter, he's Mr. yank ee