Hill to the Ravens

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Justice Hill goes to the Ravens in the 4th round, 113th pick.

Could be a good fit for him. Mark Ingram's their starter, but Hill will have a chance to break into the rotation given the other guys, imo. With Lamar Jackson at QB, also, they're gonna run the crap outta the ball.

Mar 31, 2011
I know you can never really hold it against someone for doing what's best for them and their family, but I felt disappointed by Justice last season. Nonetheless, I hope he does well in the NFL!

wreck

Intrigued By Shiny Objects
A/V Subscriber
Jun 3, 2006
Dallas
they went bankrupt and are gone. Best of luck to justice.
You are confused .... the XFL starts next year. I wouldn’t put much faith in them, but they are going to incorporate betting. It might be a difference maker.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Why would a player with the chops to one day make it in the NFL choose to leave even earlier to play with in a league that may or may not make it? The salary is also bound to be comparable at best to being on an NFL practice squad, right?

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Why would a player with the chops to one day make it in the NFL choose to leave even earlier to play with in a league that may or may not make it? The salary is also bound to be comparable at best to being on an NFL practice squad, right?
Because they want to start getting paid, & can still go to the NFL, like a few of the AAF guys did.

Additionally, the XFL will pay for premium players, unlike the AAF which had the same salary for every player in the league.

Oct 30, 2007
Free agent signings:
Tyron Johnson to the Texans.
Justin Phillips to the Cowboys.
Jarrell Owens to the Browns.