Here is one for everyone to read. No wonder Schiff didn't want to release it.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
That was pretty sad if you believe in equal application of the law. If you or I had dropped classified information on a private server we would be spending years at club fed. Two tiered justice system is the first step toward a banana republic.
Oh lord you have no idea. If I do this, Im not only fired but most likely incarcerated for a long while. It is highly stressed a lot.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Pokey...the Russians have been trying to disrupt elections since their founding in 1918. Their repeated plan is to appose the the likely victor in this case H.Clinton with the hope of giving them an opening to impose communism. They repeat this over and over..its their history...its as simple as that.
I’m just tired of people ignoring facts in order to promote a false agenda or outrage. It’s near constant.
What are the facts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Your really quite twisted. Like most Conservatives and Libertarians I believe in applying constitutional rights equally to everyone.
Glad to hear it. By the way the Republicans also dropped all trumped up charges and investigations into Hillary.
My brother and his wife have worked where they needed a security clearance. Not even the level of Hillary. And the information they saw was under the same restrictions and laws as the stuff Hillary had access too. They would have been removed from their jobs, security clearance revoked, and court martialed if they did what Hillary did. Just knowingly removing the classified header from a document and sending said document through an unsecured email channel ONE TIME would warrant that. Hillary did it multiple times, and with her own email server, thus leaving copies on a machine sitting in a bathroom that was accessible to people without a security clearance. You tell me if she broke the law.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
That was pretty sad if you believe in equal application of the law. If you or I had dropped classified information on a private server we would be spending years at club fed. Two tiered justice system is the first step toward a banana republic.
Yeah in normal times at least the Senate would call witnesses in an impeachment trial. Two tiered system indeed.
Witnesses were called in the House and the evidence was supposedly presented to the Senate. They were under no obligation to call more witnesses. If the House didn't call enough witnesses to prove their claims, that's their fault.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk