Here is one for everyone to read. No wonder Schiff didn't want to release it.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I didn’t have time to view link. Can I get a synopsis?
She testified under oath there was no evidence to support Russia Collusion with Trump. Everything they dug up was exculpatory.

This is probably the most damning Schiff Transcript showing they knew there was no basis for all the investigations.

As a side note, Then marched out and told the press there was evidence that needed to be investigated further.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
On April 21, 2020 the Senate Intel committee issued a final report confirming Russian involvement in the 2016 election favoring the election of Trump over Clinton. Republicans dominate the Senate. You can’t have it both ways. The last time I read something you posted that you said contained damning information I found none. @Deere Poke are members of the Republican held Senate Intel committee lying or are you just a fake news outlet for the Russians? Lol

Nov 7, 2007
Kenosha, WI
She testified under oath there was no evidence to support Russia Collusion with Trump. Everything they dug up was exculpatory.

This is probably the most damning Schiff Transcript showing they knew there was no basis for all the investigations.

As a side note, Then marched out and told the press there was evidence that needed to be investigated further.
That is not what I got reading that transcript. What I got was that, since she'd been out of government for a while, she herself had no evidence to support collusion because she didn't have security clearance, but told colleagues still in the public sector to make sure they request the appropriate information.

In the end, what would answer a lot of questions is if the administration would simply declassify the actual conversation between Flynn and Kislyak. If they wanted to really prove that there was no collusion, this would be the most direct evidence.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
On April 21, 2020 the Senate Intel committee issued a final report confirming Russian involvement in the 2016 election favoring the election of Trump over Clinton. Republicans dominate the Senate. You can’t have it both ways. The last time I read something you posted that you said contained damning information I found none. @Deere Poke are members of the Republican held Senate Intel committee lying or are you just a fake news outlet for the Russians? Lol
Pokey...the Russians have been trying to disrupt elections since their founding in 1918. Their repeated plan is to appose the the likely victor in this case H.Clinton with the hope of giving them an opening to impose communism. They repeat this over and over..its their history...its as simple as that.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Pokey...the Russians have been trying to disrupt elections since their founding in 1918. Their repeated plan is to appose the the likely victor in this case H.Clinton with the hope of giving them an opening to impose communism. They repeat this over and over..its their history...its as simple as that.
I’m just tired of people ignoring facts in order to promote a false agenda or outrage. It’s near constant.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
That is not what I got reading that transcript. What I got was that, since she'd been out of government for a while, she herself had no evidence to support collusion because she didn't have security clearance, but told colleagues still in the public sector to make sure they request the appropriate information.

In the end, what would answer a lot of questions is if the administration would simply declassify the actual conversation between Flynn and Kislyak. If they wanted to really prove that there was no collusion, this would be the most direct evidence.
They are going to be released soon.

China would be the origination of big time meddling if any happened. Russia is not big enough economically to be the boogie man they have been made out to be. Senate found Russia set up a few social media accounts that amounted to doing a little bit of nothing.

If total chaos was what they were trying to achieve our media willingly created it for them.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...o-declassify-flynn-kislyak-transcripts-274679

Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater

I don't think Russians would want to deal with a relatively unknown, Trump, over a much better known person to them and the world, Hillary Clinton, anyway.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
The documents released so far show no collusion which is something far different than the Russians setting up a few social media accounts to meddle in our elections.
Oh I understand you now, you are just striving to prove to the world that the intelligence community should not be listening in on conversations between foreign nationals and American citizens. Do you believe the Bush era Patriot Act should be abolished?

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I don't think Russians would want to deal with a relatively unknown, Trump, over a much better known person to them and the world, Hillary Clinton, anyway.
They did work with Steele to put together the Dossier that created this whole mess. To say they didn't help Hillary is putting on a huge set of blinders.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Glad to hear it. By the way the Republicans also dropped all trumped up charges and investigations into Hillary.
That was pretty sad if you believe in equal application of the law. If you or I had dropped classified information on a private server we would be spending years at club fed. Two tiered justice system is the first step toward a banana republic.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
That was pretty sad if you believe in equal application of the law. If you or I had dropped classified information on a private server we would be spending years at club fed. Two tiered justice system is the first step toward a banana republic.
Yeah in normal times at least the Senate would call witnesses in an impeachment trial. Two tiered system indeed.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
Oh I don’t think anyone (outside of the really, really low IQ bunch) really thought Trump was colluding with Russia or that Russia even wanted Trump to win. A lot of people pretended to think that and pushed the narrative in order to hurt Trump. But that was over hurt feelings that Trump won the election and nothing more.