HELP NEEDED - Graphic Design

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I am looking for a logo and a label created.

I'm starting up a small business in my area and don't have any real graphic design talent. So, needing help. It would be for a logo and then for a label for the product I'm making, which I can then put into a WORD template and print to be put on the jars I'm selling.

Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested. Should be pretty straight forward! Thanks!

paulpoke

The Lonely Bedlam Bagel-er
A/V Subscriber
Aug 27, 2006
Edmond, State of Insanity...

I'm starting up a small business in my area and don't have any real graphic design talent. So, needing help. It would be for a logo and then for a label for the product I'm making, which I can then put into a WORD template and print to be put on the jars I'm selling.

Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested. Should be pretty straight forward! Thanks!
What the product/service?

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater

I have one word for you my friend, @rovertosolo.

Lmao

Aug 16, 2012

No idea where you are at, what schools are around you, or what your timing is, but if you take the problem to a CC, JC, HS or even JrHS, many times the Arts programs can fit the task into a one-day design charette for the students. You get a lot of great, diverse solutions which you can use outright or for further development. Design students would kill for the opportunity to have their work on an actual product. We used to get assignments of a similar nature in the architecture program, a notable one being the plaza where the alumni center is now and years ago one student actually had his logo design selected by the old Frontier Federal S&L. Win-win. Cheap for you, experience/possible exposure for the kids.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
No idea where you are at, what schools are around you, or what your timing is, but if you take the problem to a CC, JC, HS or even JrHS, many times the Arts programs can fit the task into a one-day design charette for the students. You get a lot of great, diverse solutions which you can use outright or for further development. Design students would kill for the opportunity to have their work on an actual product. We used to get assignments of a similar nature in the architecture program, a notable one being the plaza where the alumni center is now and years ago one student actually had his logo design selected by the old Frontier Federal S&L. Win-win. Cheap for you, experience/possible exposure for the kids.
Good idea... I work in Ardmore and SOTC is there (tech center) as well as Murray State in Tish. I'll check'em out.

Thanks!