hello from MU.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wjjeep

Greenhorn
Jul 28, 2008
I think this can be OK State board. I like to be TuffTiger on internet"s and to welcome you"re Cowboy to this big game Sat night.

I am one top drawer fan of MU . Last year we were TAR but now updare to Tuff as Hurricane. I am late get here and that can be my fault.

May be I"ll see you outside Faurot before game.

If you need more on MU TAH I can tell.

TuffTiger
Columbia,MU.
strong first post is strong.

Sep 25, 2008
Logan, UT
wow, as fun as it is to read his post, it gives me a migraine. i'll give him creativity points but nothing more. holy hell, someone get me a bottle of advil and an adult beverage.

May 2, 2007
Westminster CO
Allow me to introduce TuffTiger. While I'm not 100% sure he is a Tiger fan, I can guarantee you that he is very intentional in his style. Once you realize that, you will notice somewhat of a brilliance to his hilarious posts. TuffTiger has quite a following, especially with Nebraska fans who consider him one of their favorite contributors to their forums.

Pay particular attention to his use of the quotes whenever an apostrophe is required (e.g. TuffTiger"s also tough as rain (TAR)). Carry on.
No, none of could possibly get the joke. :rolleyes:

Oct 7, 2008
When reading tuff's posts, does Mitch Hedburg's voice go through your head??
No doubt it does...

This also reminds me of the Academic Decathlon in Billy Madison after Billy answers a question:

"Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison: Okay, a simple 'wrong' would've done just fine"

Oct 5, 2008
Allow me to introduce TuffTiger. While I'm not 100% sure he is a Tiger fan, I can guarantee you that he is very intentional in his style. Once you realize that, you will notice somewhat of a brilliance to his hilarious posts. TuffTiger has quite a following, especially with Nebraska fans who consider him one of their favorite contributors to their forums.

Pay particular attention to his use of the quotes whenever an apostrophe is required (e.g. TuffTiger"s also tough as rain (TAR)). Carry on.

TuffTiger is an internet legend...I can't believe he has graced this board with his brilliance.

Sep 9, 2008
NW Kansas
I love this dude. My mental image of him is him with dried slobber in the corners of his mouth, hair all crazy, and a 5 o'clock shadow. He is standing in front of the MU band directing them with two pencils. Everyone loves him and fans even buy him a Dr Pepper and some twizzlers.

Please never leave this board.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I was already laughing my head off but when I read your post I lost physical control of my body!! Seriously, wow. This is wayyyy too hillarious.