hello from MU.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 9, 2008
I think this can be OK State board. I like to be TuffTiger on internet"s and to welcome you"re Cowboy to this big game Sat night.

I am one top drawer fan of MU . Last year we were TAR but now updare to Tuff as Hurricane. I am late get here and that can be my fault.

May be I"ll see you outside Faurot before game.

If you need more on MU TAH I can tell.

TuffTiger
Columbia,MU.

Oct 18, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I think this can be OK State board. I like to be TuffTiger on internet"s and to welcome you"re Cowboy to this big game Sat night.

I am one top drawer fan of MU . Last year we were TAR but now updare to Tuff as Hurricane. I am late get here and that can be my fault.

TuffTiger
Columbia,MU.
???

They finally get the internet in the Ozarks or something?

Jul 3, 2006
Fort Worth, TX

TuffTiger
Columbia,MU.
Posting in epic thread.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I tried reading it with an asian accent it made it much easier.:D

deck the hars with bows of harry farararara rararara

ruv you rong time

Oct 9, 2008
You"re reply clicker was hard to find,sorry.Now I can see it.

Okay,last year i said TigerS" were Tough As Rain which can be hard to explaine. I did all that last year and I guess you missed or forgot. not my fault. I tried to make sign for game day using ESPN but had some problem.

You may have seen that MU was good last year?
I can"t rember when but some time I decide that this team better than last year so I upgarde to Tough as Huricane.Cat4.

So far okay. I like to visit nect team before game,so here I"m.

I know more than this,to.

TuffTiger
Columbia<MU.

Oct 7, 2008
Allow me to introduce TuffTiger. While I'm not 100% sure he is a Tiger fan, I can guarantee you that he is very intentional in his style. Once you realize that, you will notice somewhat of a brilliance to his hilarious posts. TuffTiger has quite a following, especially with Nebraska fans who consider him one of their favorite contributors to their forums.

Pay particular attention to his use of the quotes whenever an apostrophe is required (e.g. TuffTiger"s also tough as rain (TAR)). Carry on.

Oct 9, 2008
This can seem to be a good web. Some web"s of team are not so good so i leave. I can leave after this nect big TAH_OKST game.

I can make a poll.

Pick more or less 85 total points?
Pick which winner?TAH or you"re OKsST?

I don"t see any button"s so I guess that don"t.

Good luck. I need to go for while but can be back, okay?

TuffTiger
Columbia,MU

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
You"re reply clicker was hard to find,sorry.Now I can see it.

Okay,last year i said TigerS" were Tough As Rain which can be hard to explaine. I did all that last year and I guess you missed or forgot. not my fault. I tried to make sign for game day using ESPN but had some problem.

You may have seen that MU was good last year?
I can"t rember when but some time I decide that this team better than last year so I upgarde to Tough as Huricane.Cat4.

So far okay. I like to visit nect team before game,so here I"m.

I know more than this,to.

TuffTiger
Columbia<MU.

I find this part very frightening.:eek:

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
This can seem to be a good web. Some web"s of team are not so good so i leave. I can leave after this nect big TAH_OKST game.

I can make a poll.

Pick more or less 85 total points?
Pick which winner?TAH or you"re OKsST?

I don"t see any button"s so I guess that don"t.

Good luck. I need to go for while but can be back, okay?

TuffTiger
Columbia,MU

OK I pick MORE, but do PLEASE come back.