Have you watched this?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
I will go in and correct it for you. Typing from an Iphone. On a flight looking out over our beautiful country. We have some idiots trying to ruin it for everyone. Just curious what are your thoughts on Bounty Gate Mr. America? I just don’t want to believe Trump would let the russians and putin kill our soldiers and not say a word. Do you?
Lucky you, but I trust you aren't limited by your IPhone too much. Keep that chin up buddy.

As for Trump, I don't know what he knew and when he knew it. I'm quite the opposite of you I would guess. I don't assume he did something horrible because someone says he did. I don't fall over myself decrying our pitiful Commander and Chief every time the press or someone tells us he eats salad with a spoon. I'll wait and see what plays out. In the meantime, I'll be waiting to see facts and not feelings.

I can't stand Trump. I didn't like Obama. I was a fan of Bush before I wasn't :cool:.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
I find it ironic that literally the only people I've ever seen or heard quote Alinsky are conservatives. I had no idea of his existence until I started frequenting these boards and started getting the rundown of his "rules" from conservatives.
The Republican party has been using Alinsky's tactics as well, if not more.

Four of Alinsky's most important rules were these:
1) Accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing
2) Isolate your enemy
3) Attack, attack, attack
4) The truth doesn't matter; what's important is what people believe.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater

2) Isolate your enemy
I get a real kick out of those that think their side is innocent, or less guilty.

Nov 6, 2010
I get a real kick out of those that think their side is innocent, or less guilty.
No doubt both political parties adhere to these rules, but I think Trump has taken it to a whole new level, particularly #'s 3 and 4. One thing he doesn't do very well is isolate his enemy, he just keeps making more of them.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor

2) Isolate your enemy
Wow... that's rich.