Have you watched this?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 14, 2009
Of course Obama left the cupboard Bear with no PPE And no ventilators to fight the pandemic. The trumpster said it. So it must be true.
Not just another lie from the habitual liar.

But trumps last three budgets shows zero money allotted for the stock pile. While Obama’s budgets shows 98% funding!
The homeland security documents show 18,000 ventilators in storage. I wonder who’s telling the truth?

You can always trust what Donnie says.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
Correct me if I am wrong, but people spent the entire 1st term of Obama blaming Bush for all the things wrong with pretty much everything. It's cyclical and predictable.

In turn, the Bush supporters spent the whole time pointing out that it was Obama's responsibility. A year from now someone will be blaming Trump or people will still be blaming Obama. We'll see how the chips fall.
What did trump have to fix for obama?

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
No way you can be pro america and be okay with russians putting bounties out on american soldiers.
You know what else is anti-American? "Unnamed sources" continually feeding classified information about ongoing intelligence operations to the New York Slimes in hopes of ousting a lawfully elected president. Treasonous scumbags.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
You know what else is anti-American? "Unnamed sources" continually feeding classified information about ongoing intelligence operations to the New York Slimes in hopes of ousting a lawfully elected president. Treasonous scumbags.
Its ok to denounce something every rational person in the nation should be against without trying to change the subject.

We don't know exactly how the White House responded to this information when they first received it so I think it's a little early to crucify Trump over this. But right now it's a bad look.

I think we can all agree that we should be against foreign agents using proxies to kill American soldiers though.

Apr 14, 2009
Trump is still denying he was informed.
Lord what a fool he is. He could have spun this many ways. But he went right back to his SOP. Lies Lies Lies and more Lies.
This sack of poo needs to be out of the Whitehouse.

NotOnTV

Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Dear radical, racist lefties of OP and America:

Even Alinksy would think you are dumb. Your are adherents to his Rules for Radicals, yet did you even read them?

RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta

Even Alinksy would think you are dumb. Your are adherents to his Rules for Radicals, yet did you even read them?

No way you can love the flag and the troops and not care if people are putting a bounty on their heads. Just let america know where you stand on this. Are you with america or putin?

Last edited:

NotOnTV

Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1278027203566067712
Two problems:

1. MSDNC
2. Not even close to refuting my assertion

Can't believe I have to explain this but yes the deranged and emotional children among us need a little nudge -- How do we know this intelligence has been ignored and not being actioned by intelligence agencies, and this was leaked to once again sabotage yet another an ongoing intelligence operation by the Trump administration?

This has been proven to be the MO of the deranged since Trump became a serious candidate for president.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Two problems:

1. MSDNC
2. Not even close to refuting my assertion

Can't believe I have to explain this but yes the deranged and emotional children among us need a little nudge -- How do we know this intelligence has been ignored and not being actioned by intelligence agencies, and this was leaked to once again sabotage yet another an ongoing intelligence operation by the Trump administration?

This has been proven to be the MO of the deranged since Trump became a serious candidate for president.
So you conclude that with all we have learned about this now...that the most logical conclusion is that Trump learned about it in early 2019. Set up a counter intel operation and that some Deep State leaker put it out to the media to make Trump look bad and sabotage his counter intel operation prior to the election.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
The fact that you fail to even capitalize the world America speaks volumes. Please continue with your empty point.
I will go in and correct it for you. Typing from an Iphone. On a flight looking out over our beautiful country. We have some idiots trying to ruin it for everyone. Just curious what are your thoughts on Bounty Gate Mr. America? I just don’t want to believe Trump would let the russians and putin kill our soldiers and not say a word. Do you?

Nov 6, 2010

I find it ironic that literally the only people I've ever seen or heard quote Alinsky are conservatives. I had no idea of his existence until I started frequenting these boards and started getting the rundown of his "rules" from conservatives.