Have you watched this?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The ass clown in the White House is an unmitigated disaster.
The politicians in DC have been disasters for the better part of 3 decades now. Congress, judges, presidents. Ass clowns in our government is not some new concept that materialized out if thin air with the election if Trump...it's actually part if the reason Trump won the election in the first place.

This isn't hard, the Reps and Dems have been screwing us over for years and years. Trump may not be the answer but we had to at least try something different.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
Obama isn't the President so anything related to previous administrations is just deflecting from the current issue.

I think it's a bit early to pass judgement here, but assuming this is true, does it impact your opinion on Trump? I'm not trying to be a jerk here and asking an honest question. You've adamantly defended the guy and I'm just wondering if this is something that the 35-40% of the country who won't abandon him will look at and reconsider how strong your attachment is.
Sooo like the numerous times a day Big zero blamed Bush for his failures? Mmmkay...

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
If you didn't have an issue with it then, why are you not ok with it now?
Who says I didn't have an issue with it then?

Also you didn't answer the question (common theme around here apparently). Why was it wrong for Obama to deflect issues with his Presidency on the previous administration, but ok when Trump or his supporters do it?

Apr 14, 2009
I have now watched it.

Is this different from the Russian proxy wars we have been fighting in Syria and Ukraine? Russia pays terrorists to do their killing. Breaking News from every war since the 1960's.

What should Trump's response be? I'd like to see him negotiate peace and get out of Afghanistan.
What's the alternative suggested here by Chris Hayes? Nukes?

What should we want he trumpster to do?
NOT LIE ABOUT IT. Tho that seems to NOT be something that he can accomplish.
That’s because he is a LYING sack of poo.
Has always had a problem with truth. As in habitual lying.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
Who says I didn't have an issue with it then?

Also you didn't answer the question (common theme around here apparently). Why was it wrong for Obama to deflect issues with his Presidency on the previous administration, but ok when Trump or his supporters do it?
It is and was wrong for both. But your wording sounded like you only have a problem with Trump or his supporters doing it.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
It is and was wrong for both. But your wording sounded like you only have a problem with Trump or his supporters doing it.
Fair enough-didnt mean to come across that way.

With certain geopolitical events (wars, recessions) some overlap is ok as any administration can't change that overnight. After a year or so into a new administration though it's hard to blame a predecessor for events at the time.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Donald “Everybody had a job when I took over now we are looking at the highest unemployment in decades” Trump
You really gonna pin Trump with the unemployment rates we're seeing now? Can you think of other reasons why our unemployment #'s look the way they do? Or you just gonna go with the ol' blame the president routine?

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
Does anyone have any idea how many "US Intelligence Agencies" there are? Over 2 dozen, including Fusion GPS. Ex-CIA director said this story is BS.

And as already mentioned above, we've been involved in proxy wars since our country was FOUNDED. Especially the past 60+ years since the Cold War started. Americans killing Russians, Russians killing Americans. If that's North Korea, North Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, etc. I guess Trump should say, "Okay, we are going to start a war with Russian now."????

Give. Me. A. Break.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
Your sub-moronic IQ and thick, empty skull on display for everyone.
You posted a picture of a bun to defend trump on allegations against russians killing american soldiers. Its nothing to you even though you have no direct knowledge of the validity of the claims. Most sane people would say investigate and get to the bottom of it. However only a person with special needs and a person who would follow donald trump to the bathroom to wipe his butt would disagree. You don’t even know what you are arguing against you just aren’t smart enough to think for yourself.