HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
The part that cracks me up the most is how they accuse OUR fan base of having a low football IQ. Jesus Christ! Half of their fans don't know the difference between a sweep and a dive, or even know the name of their starting QB. It's funny cause they're stoopid.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Because OState84te won't post there. He finds something and scurries back and posts it here. Then later he's going to say something about how he doesn't bother with going over there and how it sucks and can't stand it.
I post there, dipshit, thanks for helping to prove my point once again.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I post there, dipshit, thanks for helping to prove my point once again.
You posted three times in one thread almost three months ago.

In those three posts you did nothing but spout off third grade namecalling antics. Not so different from here actually. I guess I gave you too much credit that it would be.

I'll know better next time.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Wonder what the goons will say when we beat Tech in Lubbock and they couldn't handle them at home...
"There's a first time for everything" and "The sun shines on a dog's ass sometimes".

Oh and "Bedlam is just around the corner" and "If you lose you won't go to the National Championship Game" and "You'll still finish below Oklahoma in the Big 12 standings".

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
"There's a first time for everything" and "The sun shines on a dog's ass sometimes".

Oh and "Bedlam is just around the corner" and "If you lose you won't go to the National Championship Game" and "You'll still finish below Oklahoma in the Big 12 standings".
well if if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas! Just please don't beat your dog, or wife when we beat you.

pokelahoman

Keeper of the Cursive Script
Aug 31, 2009
Edmond
Wow, actually found 1 nugget of a sane post when wading through all that crap. Touche Dexa

"This is a new and fresh thread. /subscribed.

Either most of you exagerate your dealings with the opposing team's fans, or you live in some PONIESing twilight zone where OU fans come rolling through town like the sole white kid in the hood. I've had little back and forths during games and up to the game, but nothing more than light-hearted jabs.

I honestly believe it goes something like this:

You: BOOMER SOONER!
OSU fan: Go Pokes!
You: You gonna choke again this year?
OSU: I don't know man, I think we got your number this time
You: We'll see buddy.

Then you proceed to login to landthieves.com and circle jerk on this board about how classless and ignorant your "OSU budy" is this year and you can't get 5 seconds without him calling you gooners or trailer trash. Yup. Pretty sure that's how it goes. "​

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
well if if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas! Just please don't beat your dog, or wife when we beat you.
Ah, yes. The old "trailer park wife beater" defense. How original.

The only one with the "ifs" and "buts" are Poke fans. Because to say that Bedlam is going to be a walk in the park is anything but a guaranteed thing. In all honesty, the odds are stacked heavily in Oklahoma's favor. Even with the Pokes being higher in the polls this year.

Nov 16, 2004
Moore
Ah, yes. The old "trailer park wife beater" defense. How original.

The only one with the "ifs" and "buts" are Poke fans. Because to say that Bedlam is going to be a walk in the park is anything but a guaranteed thing. In all honesty, the odds are stacked heavily in Oklahoma's favor. Even with the Pokes being higher in the polls this year.
:facepalm:

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
You posted three times in one thread almost three months ago.

In those three posts you did nothing but spout off third grade namecalling antics. Not so different from here actually. I guess I gave you too much credit that it would be.

I'll know better next time.
That was one of your goontards posing as me, dippy. Do you use the same username here that you use over there? Man you are one ignorant dude.