Gundy - Look at me again

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2011
Boone recently said that Gundy could beat Riley. I'm not putting too much stock in what he said with how well OU is doing in recruiting right now. They are getting some really good players on the defensive side of the ball and it's been since the early 2000's since OU has recruited good defensive players. I look forward to the upcoming games of Gundy vs Riley. I'm a fan of Riley. He sure seems like a class act like Gundy!

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
This isn’t even a creative attempt at a rebuttal.

Gundy takes off his shirt and suddenly it’s a referendum on his entire track record? You clearly have an agenda, regardless of the actual topic. Nobody is “happy” with his Bedlam record. But using that as a measurement of his overall success is asinine.
What coach takes his shirt off? Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Chris Peterson???? Nope!!! And to a rival tribute????

It is an indictment on him because he choose to do it to a bob stoops tribute. If this doesn’t show insecurity then I don’t know what you would call it.

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
What coach takes his shirt off? Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Chris Peterson???? Nope!!! And to a rival tribute????

It is an indictment on him because he choose to do it to a bob stoops tribute. If this doesn’t show insecurity then I don’t know what you would call it.
Your constant incessant drivel about ou is what I would call insecurity. I think you have a bad case of "little brother syndrome" with your obsessive insistence that ou is the only thing OSU should worry about.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
I feel sorry for you and the others that are not demanding better results.
Listen, buddy, a 10+ win average over the past decade is really good in the grand scheme of Oklahoma State Football. I mean... do you know how much we sucked before 2009? It was really bad.

So I'm not going to measure our success against one of the 3 best college football programs of all time. And I am going to be happy that we have inched our way into being a consistent top 25 team.

Just because you can't satisfy a woman with your inferiority complex doesn't mean you need to come on here and lash out at everybody that likes and supports Mike Gundy, who, again, is the most successful coach in the history of Oklahoma State Football.

Jul 7, 2010
Tampa, FL

Nick Saban was on ESPN with Marty Party jumping off a dock into a lake.

And yes, OU is our largest rival - no question. But everyone calling you out about your insecurity here is spot on. There is hatred between us and them, but there is also respect. There is nothing wrong with Gundy showing respect to a coach he competed against for so long.

Need I remind you, in 2011 Stoops was VERY vocal about Oklahoma State being in the National Championship game.

Jostate

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I've never understood this "demanding better results" stuff.

Making butt hurt posts online does not hold anyone accountable. Gundy doesn't read this crap and he already knows we want to win all our games.

Jul 7, 2010
Tampa, FL
I've never understood this "demanding better results" stuff.

Making butt hurt posts online does not hold anyone accountable. Gundy doesn't read this crap and he already knows we want to win all our games.
Once upon a time you and I were going to debate about whether his actions were too Kardashian or not...

Those were simpler times...

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
Listen, buddy, a 10+ win average over the past decade is really good in the grand scheme of Oklahoma State Football. I mean... do you know how much we sucked before 2009? It was really bad.

So I'm not going to measure our success against one of the 3 best college football programs of all time. And I am going to be happy that we have inched our way into being a consistent top 25 team.

Just because you can't satisfy a woman with your inferiority complex doesn't mean you need to come on here and lash out at everybody that likes and supports Mike Gundy, who, again, is the most successful coach in the history of Oklahoma State Football.
LMFAO, I am single buddy. I am not sure where your woman issues are coming from.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site

LMFAO, I am single buddy. .
I think we all know why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.