Gundy is your head coach.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
It bears worth repeating: No matter how hard you try, that'll never be a photo of LR.
After his statement today it very well could be...IMHO. What a candy ass liar touting a lie saying he's about protecting his players when its nearly completely him being afraid of the SEC starting without him. If he really wants to protect the kids then take them out of their current environment and provide them the structure that college football provides for the next several months...rather than expose them to far more deadly things in their current environment than Covid-19 will ever be to them personally. There is absolutely ZERO reason why these kids shouldn't start their training in a safe and uniform way nearly as normally, especially in Oklahoma...he's simply pandering to parents fears, recruiting, and confirming their incorrect biases.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
After his statement today it very well could be...IMHO. What a candy ass liar touting a lie saying he's about protecting his players when its nearly completely him being afraid of the SEC starting without him. If he really wants to protect the kids then take them out of their current environment and provide them the structure that college football provides for the next several months...rather than expose them to far more deadly things in their current environment than Covid-19 will ever be to them personally. There is absolutely ZERO reason why these kids shouldn't start their training in a safe and uniform way nearly as normally, especially in Oklahoma...he's simply pandering to parents fears, recruiting, and confirming their incorrect biases.
Cool.

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
After his statement today it very well could be...IMHO. What a candy ass liar touting a lie saying he's about protecting his players when its nearly completely him being afraid of the SEC starting without him. If he really wants to protect the kids then take them out of their current environment and provide them the structure that college football provides for the next several months...rather than expose them to far more deadly things in their current environment than Covid-19 will ever be to them personally. There is absolutely ZERO reason why these kids shouldn't start their training in a safe and uniform way nearly as normally, especially in Oklahoma...he's simply pandering to parents fears, recruiting, and confirming their incorrect biases.QUOTE]

...Meanwhile they get another 5 star receiver and 4 star linebacker committed today. His pandering seems to be resonating with those parents.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Ah! The patented "I'm wrong and can't think of anything else stupid to spew from my keyboard" MT reply.

Cool.
No, but the post was just so retarded and stupid that's all I really felt was worth saying. Obviously parents and recruits disagree with it. but who cares? it's just a dumb opinion.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
That one ALWAYS comes right after "Cool."
Well, when you are dealing with old material.... There are only so many times that you can tell everyone how great you when your last game EVERY YEAR winds up with cleat indentions on the young coach's chest above that cute little sunburst tattoo around his navel that has been documented by the excellent journalism of the Orange Power network

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
It’s funny you joke about Riley whenever Gundy’s whole schtick is about being an overrated side show. I’m sure Gundy will turn a corner soon though. 16 is his magic number, I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It took to long to get your go to "retard" insult going?
okay.

It’s funny you joke about Riley whenever Gundy’s whole schtick is about being an overrated side show. I’m sure Gundy will turn a corner soon though. 16 is his magic number, I’m sure.

It's one of those double standard things.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

Yeah, it's kinda how this shit works, you joke about Gundy, we joke about Coach Brony. I thought you'd have figured that out by now, but once again I gave you way too much intelligence credit.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater

okay.

It's one of those double standard things.
Two goontards giving each other a reach around on an OSU message board.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

I so miss the old days when you just slobbered you're love for boob, idolized half-baked and didn't sound so desperate

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Riley is too busy quarantining time care about football.
He's never too busy to get out there and get some blue chip recruits. gonna be another top 10 class for him. Damn and gundy is your head coach. I've said it before and i'll say it again- gundy is the best you guys can do and that kinda stinks for you fellers and the rivalry.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
He's never too busy to get out there and get some blue chip recruits. gonna be another top 10 class for him. Damn and gundy is your head coach. I've said it before and i'll say it again- gundy is the best you guys can do and that kinda stinks for you fellers and the rivalry.
We won't know until we cross that bridge. Still much better than pre Gundy times.