Gundy is your head coach.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Reminds me of the time trump had that map of alabama or whatever state with some scribbling on it to "prove" he was right about his weather prediction. Here's a real picture. Maybe you can use photoshop for some revisionist history.

On a side note, could you imagine if gundy was the best coach your school could get?

View attachment 79382
How do you know this isn't photoshopped to cover it up?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
How do you know this isn't photoshopped to cover it up?
Because that would mean somebody would have had to clean up a half a dozen pics from different angles that were posted on by different people at different times. Also because ive seen pics of LR at a pool party with no tattoo, but i suppose youll just say that was shopped too because it's just too hard for you to believe he doesnt actually have a belly tattoo. My offer stands though.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Because that would mean somebody would have had to clean up a half a dozen pics from different angles that were posted on by different people at different times. Also because ive seen pics of LR at a pool party with no tattoo, but i suppose youll just say that was shopped too because it's just too hard for you to believe he doesnt actually have a belly tattoo. My offer stands though.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Bet you cant find proof or a picture of it. I'll paypal you $20 if you can. I bet you'll be disappointed
I posted a photo of him with a belly tattoo.

Liar.

I asked for a photo of an alleged tattoo. So far, none were posted.

So, you lied.
Again, a photo of an alleged photo was posted.

For the third time, a photo of his alleged tattoo was posted. That is what you asked for. Did you see it or do I need to repost it? You did not say you had to authenticate it, just post it. Welcher ..

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

For the third time, a photo of his alleged tattoo was posted. That is what you asked for. Did you see it or do I need to repost it? You did not say you had to authenticate it, just post it. Welcher ..
:lol::lol::lol:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
That's not him.

Again, not him.

For the third time, it's not him, and you know it.

Soooo.....are you all just going to ignore how handy @Midnight Toker had a pic of a shirtless Coach Brony?
NTTAWWT
Everything is handy with google. Weird, huh? Welcome to 2020.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
That's not him.

Again, not him.

For the third time, it's not him, and you know it.

Everything is handy with google. Weird, huh? Welcome to 2020.
Come on dude, I know the landlord cut the tongue off of your house and is on your case for the lot rent, but I'm reasonable. You can pay me out if you're a little short.

Last edited:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I take it no one here has heard about Gundy’s comments today. That’s your head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What, that he wants to have a plan in place that within 2 months they are able to get the athletes on campus and practicing?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
It’s more about thumbing his nose at the medical professionals and risking others at the sake of starting the road to another Alamo bowl earlier than recommended by those who do this for a living.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
It’s more about thumbing his nose at the medical professionals and risking others at the sake of starting the road to another Alamo bowl earlier than recommended by those who do this for a living.

He was thumbing his nose at the people who act like medics experts but aren’t. Throw a stone in any direction, you’ll hit one.

Where does he put people at risk? Test staff to make sure they are not infected, then bring in players and test them. Sounds safe to me.

Cool, another bowl season.

it is incredibly touching how, as an sooner fan, you worry about the wellbeing of the OSU football program.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

Let me guess, you're a huge fan of Kyle Boone... you may even be Kyle Boone. If so, you're one hell of a sock.