Gundy is your head coach.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
On the flip side of that, an extra 2 weeks of letting any virus cases run their course has its own benefits. And it's not like players aren't already back in town now, or havent been working out all summer already. At the end of the day, it will have no bearing on the season. OU could start up in august and still own the conference.
OU will be behind on handling covid and they will be behind in conditioning and reps.
It’s not hard to understand.
Coming back to this, you talked about how behind Oklahoma was, yet they started fall practice before Osu did. And they are the only school, if not one of the only very few schools who have had zero positive tests since players returned.

And on top of that The amount of time you’re allowed to spend on practice and workouts is predefined. But you spent so much time trying to act like it was some sort of big deal that they started a couple weeks later

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Coming back to this, you talked about how behind Oklahoma was, yet they started fall practice before Osu did. And they are the only school, if not one of the only very few schools who have had zero positive tests since players returned.

And on top of that The amount of time you’re allowed to spend on practice and workouts is predefined. But you spent so much time trying to act like it was some sort of big deal that they started a couple weeks later
They didn’t have any covid cases in the latest round of testing. If you recall, Lincoln was quoted saying he thought they had a couple cases but didn’t know the how many. If Gundy says that, the sooner media would’ve rained him.

OU is behind for staring later. That’s how time works.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
“Dudes user name was an Aggie... so who knows if it’s true.”

And the story was taken down pretty quickly... because there’s the Lincoln Riley belly button tattoo police on all social media platforms ready for a cease and desist order on all posts about Lincoln’s tribal belly button tattoo.

You guys are goddamn morons...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol that’s hilarious! He really wants to keep it quiet. Hahaha

We might be morons, but you’re a huge pussy that this bothers you so much. Defending your coaches honor lol. What a joke.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
No matter which picture you Sooner fans like it’s obvious Riley keeps it shaved so you don’t have to worry about pubes. Coach is all about the fans.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I know. You gotta answer?

#midnightwelcher
I did.

They didn’t have any covid cases in the latest round of testing. If you recall, Lincoln was quoted saying he thought they had a couple cases but didn’t know the how many. If Gundy says that, the sooner media would’ve rained him.

OU is behind for staring later. That’s how time works.
They havent in any rounds of testing. The only positives were from before they came to campus. Since then, zero in what, like 3 or 4 weeks of testing. How many programs can say that? Bet you can count 'em on one hand.

They arent behind anything. No matter how many times you try to say they are. And it's a really stupid thing to argue about. Just understand you are wrong. you cant get behind if you are practicing the same number of hours as everyone else. Perhaps when you realize everyone is allotted the same amount of time for practice and workouts and all that you may be able to move on.

No matter which picture you Sooner fans like it’s obvious Riley keeps it shaved so you don’t have to worry about pubes. Coach is all about the fans.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I did.

They havent in any rounds of testing. The only positives were from before they came to campus. Since then, zero in what, like 3 or 4 weeks of testing. How many programs can say that? Bet you can count 'em on one hand.

They arent behind anything. No matter how many times you try to say they are. And it's a really stupid thing to argue about. Just understand you are wrong. you cant get behind if you are practicing the same number of hours as everyone else. Perhaps when you realize everyone is allotted the same amount of time for practice and workouts and all that you may be able to move on.

You, when someone mentions Lincoln or Baker's sack.....

#midnightwelcher

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
“Dudes user name was an Aggie... so who knows if it’s true.”

And the story was taken down pretty quickly... because there’s the Lincoln Riley belly button tattoo police on all social media platforms ready for a cease and desist order on all posts about Lincoln’s tribal belly button tattoo.

You guys are goddamn morons...

lol that’s hilarious! He really wants to keep it quiet. Hahaha

We might be morons, but you’re a huge pussy that this bothers you so much. Defending your coaches honor lol. What a joke.
Doesn’t bother me at all. But it’s all you idiots can talk about.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
So now OU has covered dorm windows that overlook the practice field, really want to keep that belly tat hidden.