Gundy is your head coach.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Banned
Banned
Aug 11, 2011
Well this doesn’t seem to be going away. The mystery of how he got the shirt is solved! But how did he NOT know what oan is all about ?
One opinion rant from 4 years ago and he's supposed to have seen it and remember it?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
One opinion rant from 4 years ago and he's supposed to have seen it and remember it?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I am talking about the content of the picture I posted. He clearly likes watching them (or he was lying about being a fan), so he would know how they feel about and report on blm.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I am talking about the content of the picture I posted. He clearly likes watching them (or he was lying about being a fan), so he would know how they feel about and report on blm.
Coaches can be forgetful, kind of like coach log forgetting to cover the belly button sunrise. It happens. When are you paying up on your loss? You're not doing your part.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Coaches can be forgetful, kind of like coach log forgetting to cover the belly button sunrise. It happens. When are you paying up on your loss? You're not doing your part.
Still waiting for an actual picture of the alleged tattoo. Same answer every time you ask.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Multiple sources confirmed the tattoo in articles on the internet. He obvioulsy saved up enough money to have the removal surgery.
How is that proof of anything? And i refer back to my previous post, which is a reasonable ask. that person will receive $

Still waiting for an actual picture of the alleged tattoo. Same answer every time you ask.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
It was said on the internet. It must be true.

This is coming from the same people that still maintain Gundy is a great coach and is gonna turn the corner on success in.... *checks notes* his 16th season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
It was said on the internet. It must be true.

This is coming from the same people that still maintain Gundy is a great coach and is gonna turn the corner on success in.... *checks notes* his 16th season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gundy is a past National Coach of The Year and our winningest coach of all time. He doesn't coach at a blueblood, but if he coached at OU, he'd have the same success as Stoops if not better.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Lincoln Riley
Dumb enough to get a Sublime Sunburst tatto around his belly button.
Smart enough to not have a picture of it on the interwebs.
This. I mean.. the sources in each article talked about how he wore t-shirts to swim at pools and the beach. Pictures would be impossible.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
How is that proof of anything? And i refer back to my previous post, which is a reasonable ask. that person will receive $
This. I mean.. the sources in each article talked about how he wore t-shirts to swim at pools and the beach. Pictures would be impossible.
Here's the story....

Lincoln Riley's Belly Tattoo
Somebody posted this on Reddit and they took it down pretty quick... got it copied before it disappeared though. Dude's user name was an aggie... so who knows if it's true. Funny if it is though.

tl;dr version: When Lincoln Riley was 18, he got a Sublime Hispanic looking sun design tattoo around his belly button. It was during spring break in Padre back in 2002. He had partied somewhat hard with some buddies and got talked into getting a tattoo to commemorate their good time on Spring Break '02. Nobody picked the tattoo out for him. He picked it out himself after crushing a sixer of Corona Light. He's ashamed as an adult now and it hurts his tummy too much to have it removed. So, now he usually keeps a shirt on at the beach and the pool.

The full story:

My cousin is from Muleshoe, Texas... hometown of Lincoln Riley. My cousin and Lincoln were, and still are, boys. Well during our senior year of high school we decided to make the trek down to Padre for Spring Break. They swung through Abilene to pick me up, and the group of us found a place to stay at right on the island. We proceeded to party for the entire week, and it was a great time before we all went to Lubbock, Canyon, College Station, etc.

Well... at some point, Lincoln decided that he wanted to get one of those Sublime sun tattoos around his belly button. He was pretty messed up, and most of us were too stupid to talk him out of it... so Lincoln got that tattoo right around his belly button.

This past weekend, my cousin texted Lincoln to ask if he still had the tattoo... and Lincoln said that nobody was supposed to know about that... but the removal procedure is too painful for him to go through so he's kept it all these years... he just doesn't ever take his shirt off in public.​

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Here's the story....

Lincoln Riley's Belly Tattoo
Somebody posted this on Reddit and they took it down pretty quick... got it copied before it disappeared though. Dude's user name was an aggie... so who knows if it's true. Funny if it is though.​
tl;dr version: When Lincoln Riley was 18, he got a Sublime Hispanic looking sun design tattoo around his belly button. It was during spring break in Padre back in 2002. He had partied somewhat hard with some buddies and got talked into getting a tattoo to commemorate their good time on Spring Break '02. Nobody picked the tattoo out for him. He picked it out himself after crushing a sixer of Corona Light. He's ashamed as an adult now and it hurts his tummy too much to have it removed. So, now he usually keeps a shirt on at the beach and the pool.​
The full story:​
My cousin is from Muleshoe, Texas... hometown of Lincoln Riley. My cousin and Lincoln were, and still are, boys. Well during our senior year of high school we decided to make the trek down to Padre for Spring Break. They swung through Abilene to pick me up, and the group of us found a place to stay at right on the island. We proceeded to party for the entire week, and it was a great time before we all went to Lubbock, Canyon, College Station, etc.​
Well... at some point, Lincoln decided that he wanted to get one of those Sublime sun tattoos around his belly button. He was pretty messed up, and most of us were too stupid to talk him out of it... so Lincoln got that tattoo right around his belly button.​
This past weekend, my cousin texted Lincoln to ask if he still had the tattoo... and Lincoln said that nobody was supposed to know about that... but the removal procedure is too painful for him to go through so he's kept it all these years... he just doesn't ever take his shirt off in public.​
I am familiar with the story actually. If only I was offering $ for a story

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Gundy is a past National Coach of The Year and our winningest coach of all time. He doesn't coach at a blueblood, but if he coached at OU, he'd have the same success as Stoops if not better.
I
Multiple sources.
It's one source. And that even is hearsay.

Lincoln Riley
Dumb enough to get a Sublime Sunburst tatto around his belly button.
Smart enough to not have a picture of it on the interwebs.
He's posted pictures of himself without a shirt over the years on twitter. So far someone was smart enough to photoshop out the tattoo in all of the copies on the internet. Really impressive.