Gundy is your head coach.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Switzer is a helluva model American.

Even a Poke could see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saw him walking his dog across the street from his house on Chautauqua. I had my dog with me and we both have german shepards. I commented on his and he did on mine. Then he told me all the recruiting secrets.
Best Switzer recruiting story I ever heard was when he looked in a recruits trash can to see what beer his dad drank. When his dad offered him a beer, Switzer replied, “Sure, but only if it’s a Pearl.”

Legendary...

I mean that’s how legends are born. Dude was a natural. He could Lure in a Recruit today just by telling them stories about recruiting

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It was certainly legendary the way he went out. Probably not too wise to prop him up in comparison to Gundy.
https://www.newson6.com/story/5e36725f2f69d76f62082f96/how-the-mighty-fall:-barry-switzer
He was and will continue to be a legend in coaching circles. I certainly wouldnt want to insult Switzer by comparing him to gundy.

That and slip them a little sumthing sumthing, or promise them first choice out of the arsenal, or their choice of drug routes. Its all legendary.
Exactly. He was pretty much the best at it.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I mean that’s how legends are born. Dude was a natural. He could Lure in a Recruit today just by telling them stories about recruiting
It was certainly legendary the way he went out. Probably not too wise to prop him up in comparison to Gundy.
https://www.newson6.com/story/5e36725f2f69d76f62082f96/how-the-mighty-fall:-barry-switzer
You’re right. You have to be a real football coach to be compared to Switzer. That’d be kind of a cruel thing to do to Gundy.