Gundy is your head coach.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It was certainly legendary the way he went out. Probably not too wise to prop him up in comparison to Gundy.
https://www.newson6.com/story/5e36725f2f69d76f62082f96/how-the-mighty-fall:-barry-switzer
He was and will continue to be a legend in coaching circles. I certainly wouldnt want to insult Switzer by comparing him to gundy.

That and slip them a little sumthing sumthing, or promise them first choice out of the arsenal, or their choice of drug routes. Its all legendary.
Exactly. He was pretty much the best at it.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I mean that’s how legends are born. Dude was a natural. He could Lure in a Recruit today just by telling them stories about recruiting
It was certainly legendary the way he went out. Probably not too wise to prop him up in comparison to Gundy.
https://www.newson6.com/story/5e36725f2f69d76f62082f96/how-the-mighty-fall:-barry-switzer
You’re right. You have to be a real football coach to be compared to Switzer. That’d be kind of a cruel thing to do to Gundy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
I guess guys that run clean programs are just inferior to the great felon creator of Norman

They now have a 5 star QB on campus and another one committed today for the future. While Gundy is busy cleaning up his huge mess, Riley is bringing in the kind of talent that will keep us looking at their backsides for eternity. Wonder why the gap is getting bigger? Their coach is doing football stuff, while our coach is playing doctor and social scientist and has spent the last two months apologizing for both. Rarely has a man been so wrong about so many things and manage to keep his job. OSU, the great enabler.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
They now have a 5 star QB on campus and another one committed today for the future. While Gundy is busy cleaning up his huge mess, Riley is bringing in the kind of talent that will keep us looking at their backsides for eternity. Wonder why the gap is getting bigger? Their coach is doing football stuff, while our coach is playing doctor and social scientist and has spent the last two months apologizing for both. Rarely has a man been so wrong about so many things and manage to keep his job. OSU, the great enabler.
Oh look, the troll is back, yay!

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I guess guys that run clean programs are just inferior to the great felon creator of Norman

You keep using that word "us".

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
Being critical doesn’t mean you dont love the program. People just only like to look at things with rose colored glasses. We have a tremendous opportunity right now with the state of the facilities etc. this year’s team get focused and don’t blow it.

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
Being critical doesn’t mean you dont love the program. People just only like to look at things with rose colored glasses. We have a tremendous opportunity right now with the state of the facilities etc. this year’s team get focused and don’t blow it.
Your life may be in danger now because "the troll" is agreeing with you. This has been my point all along. Be a football coach and take care of the job you are paid to do. As you said, "don't blow it." With all the crap going on taking the focus away from football, it is very conceivable that he will indeed, blow it. Winning the Big 12 could actually happen this year but we have a coach so mired in non-football related issues and apparently so dis-jointed from his players that it is very doubtful we will be holding that trophy in December. If we all agree the talent is there to win it and if injuries don't derail, then not winning it will be on our coach and we will all look back and understand why it happened to us again. I've highlighted the clues for the sleuths on here determined root out all trolls. I also looked up the definition of troll.

Troll- An obvious deranged human being who stubbornly clings to the notion that OSU football and it's head coach Mike Gundy are headed in the wrong direction while crediting OU and it's head coach Lincoln Riley for having their program where Pokes should dream to go.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
You are absolutely correct and I agree with you. But the person you are defending has made it a hobby to troll this site disguised as a Poke fan.
Your life may be in danger now because "the troll" is agreeing with you. This has been my point all along. Be a football coach and take care of the job you are paid to do. As you said, "don't blow it." With all the crap going on taking the focus away from football, it is very conceivable that he will indeed, blow it. Winning the Big 12 could actually happen this year but we have a coach so mired in non-football related issues and apparently so dis-jointed from his players that it is very doubtful we will be holding that trophy in December. If we all agree the talent is there to win it and if injuries don't derail, then not winning it will be on our coach and we will all look back and understand why it happened to us again. I've highlighted the clues for the sleuths on here determined root out all trolls. I also looked up the definition of troll.

Troll- An obvious deranged human being who stubbornly clings to the notion that OSU football and it's head coach Mike Gundy are headed in the wrong direction while crediting OU and it's head coach Lincoln Riley for having their program where Pokes should dream to go.
Shut up, troll. Nobody brought up Lincoln Riley until you did. Your brothers were busy extolling the virtues and morals of Barry Switzer. Try to keep up.:lol:

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
You are absolutely correct and I agree with you. But the person you are defending has made it a hobby to troll this site disguised as a Poke fan.
Shut up, troll. Nobody brought up Lincoln Riley until you did. Your brothers were busy extolling the virtues and morals of Barry Switzer. Try to keep up.:lol:
I think it's more your hatred of OU than your perceived notion that I love them that is eating away at you. The difference between you and me is, you simply hate them and I simply hate being second fiddle to them. Hating them is satisfaction enough for you. I want more for the team and the university. Your next step is to ask the mods to ban any board member who dares mention the Sooners. You could become OP's Baghdad Rob. "Nothing to see here. All is fine. The enemy has been easily crushed. We are strong and united"