Gundy is your head coach.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Really need Josh Holliday to win a national championship so he can become the face of OSU athletics. Wouldn't mind being a baseball school again. OSU football has peaked under Gundy IMO. He had a good run though, and should be applauded for taking football to new heights.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
What's pathetic is someone claiming to know another person's intent simply because he doesn't agree or understand differing points of view. I know, free speech until someone disagrees, right? You love Gundy, I don't. Grow up.
Haha, did you know you can look at people's posting history on this site?

Obvious troll is obvious. At least Toker, Boomer, TG, and the rest of the squats who post here aren't trying to hide their loyalties. Grow up.

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
Haha, did you know you can look at people's posting history on this site?

Obvious troll is obvious. At least Toker, Boomer, TG, and the rest of the squats who post here aren't trying to hide their loyalties. Grow up.
Do some real sleuth work and dig up my 40 years of donations to the university. While you're at it Monk, try to discover some evidence that you have a life. Digging around a message board for a posters history is not an indicator that you are well.

Last edited:

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Do some real sleuth work and dig up my 40 years of donations to the university. While you're at it Monk, try to discover some evidence that you have a life. Digging around a message board for a posters history is not an indicator that you are well.
I'm sure the university (OF OKLAHOMA) appreciates your generosity. As far as ill, hanging out on a rival fan message board trying to disguise yourself as one of us is the epitome of "not well". Troll on Trollah.

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
I'm sure the university (OF OKLAHOMA) appreciates your generosity. As far as ill, hanging out on a rival fan message board trying to disguise yourself as one of us is the epitome of "not well". Troll on Trollah.
Actually my wife does donate to OU. I'm sure you know through your investigations that I live in a "house divided." We give the same amount to both universities. Next if you can guess my weight you'll get nice big prize.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Switzer is a helluva model American.

Even a Poke could see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saw him walking his dog across the street from his house on Chautauqua. I had my dog with me and we both have german shepards. I commented on his and he did on mine. Then he told me all the recruiting secrets.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Saw him walking his dog across the street from his house on Chautauqua. I had my dog with me and we both have german shepards. I commented on his and he did on mine. Then he told me all the recruiting secrets.
Best Switzer recruiting story I ever heard was when he looked in a recruits trash can to see what beer his dad drank. When his dad offered him a beer, Switzer replied, “Sure, but only if it’s a Pearl.”

Legendary...

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

Best Switzer recruiting story I ever heard was when he looked in a recruits trash can to see what beer his dad drank. When his dad offered him a beer, Switzer replied, “Sure, but only if it’s a Pearl.”

Legendary...

I mean that’s how legends are born. Dude was a natural. He could Lure in a Recruit today just by telling them stories about recruiting

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.