Gundy is your head coach.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I could only imagine the kind of shit you guys would be giving us if OU had a scandal going on with both the football & basketball programs at the same time.
Basketball isn't even a real sport except every 3 or 4 years when you guys might actually be good at it. Other than those years, it doesn't even count.

*See the attached chart I came up with. It makes it much easier to follow along.

UO.jpg

#midnightwelcher

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
Basketball isn't even a real sport except every 3 or 4 years when you guys might actually be good at it. Other than those years, it doesn't even count.

*See the attached chart I came up with. It makes it much easier to follow along.

View attachment 81786

#midnightwelcher
That's even more embarrassing. You are saying they don't take basketball seriously and they still lead us by 40 wins in the overall series. I'm just not sure you are helping our cause with your "charts."

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I could only imagine the kind of shit you guys would be giving us if OU had a scandal going on with both the football & basketball programs at the same time.
OU had a trainer (former player Joseph Fuckedup Russian last name) distribute donor money to players during a Bahamas tournament. Joseph was rightfuly fired. No punishment.

We had a coach make money off of directing players to agents. The players were not paid. Recruits were not paid. The university did not benefit. We fired Lamont Evans and then got slammed by the NCAA.

OU can't have a scandal. They walk from trouble each and every time. They are a blue blood in football and they have alums in high places in the NCAA. What you described is impossible. It cannot happen.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
OU had a trainer (former player Joseph Fuckedup Russian last name) distribute donor money to players during a Bahamas tournament. Joseph was rightfuly fired. No punishment.

We had a coach make money off of directing players to agents. The players were not paid. Recruits were not paid. The university did not benefit. We fired Lamont Evans and then got slammed by the NCAA.

OU can't have a scandal. They walk from trouble each and every time. They are a blue blood in football and they have alums in high places in the NCAA. What you described is impossible. It cannot happen.
Of course it could. But it’s hypothetical. In reality it’s happening to osu and it’s entertaining.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Gundy called himself a dumbass.

He apparently called people the n-word on the field when he played for you guys.

Batting 1.000 isn’t he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you mean allegdely, not apparently. It wouldn't suprise me if you were confused by the two words.

He had his time in the court of public opinion on that. Crazy it's dug back up and not too many months removed from another black DE doing the same thing to Mason Rudolph.

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
I'm not mad, I just think it's pathetic the way some of you come here under the disguise of OSU fans.
What's pathetic is someone claiming to know another person's intent simply because he doesn't agree or understand differing points of view. I know, free speech until someone disagrees, right? You love Gundy, I don't. Grow up.