Gundy griping thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Meh. Who cares if they do? You should know I don’t. Some of you guys take things too seriously sometimes. However, I know they would never disrespect me in person. Gotta take it for what it’s worth. It’s an internet message board. Most of y’all probably live in your mamas basement based on how y’all get all butthurt about anything that isn’t worshipping Gundy. And that’s funny to me

But the serious response to your post....wasted opportunities. Gundy has a ton of them.
Hilarious...

You’ve got to be @wyzone, right? Same internet tough act.

rev2

Greenhorn
Nov 25, 2008
Hey Poke fans,
If you like getting beat 10 of the last 11 games you were favored in, if you like 6-6 seasons, if you good athletes leaving the program, if you like the spotlight on your coach for his haircut and spray tan intead of contending for championships (like they do down in Norman), then keep the things just they way they are. It's been said the defintion of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. It's time for change. It starts at the top. You've got to win to contend. Let's be real, it ain't happening.

Dec 28, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
Hey Poke fans,
If you like getting beat 10 of the last 11 games you were favored in, if you like 6-6 seasons, if you good athletes leaving the program, if you like the spotlight on your coach for his haircut and spray tan intead of contending for championships (like they do down in Norman), then keep the things just they way they are. It's been said the defintion of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. It's time for change. It starts at the top. You've got to win to contend. Let's be real, it ain't happening.
Right or wrong, nothing is changing. Just got to hope Spencer Sanders is the real deal and can get us back on the right track.