Gundy griping thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

stonewallpoke

Herald of the House of Soju
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Fort Riley, KS
My guests get in free :).

And for the record, lifting weights has nothing to do with being a BAMF.
That's a sweet deal. I have another sweet deal for you: if you don't swoop into threads just to gripe about Gundy, you'll be happier. Trust me.

This isn't the black/white issue you're making it out to be. I've mentioned things that bother me that Gundy does before. It doesn't mean I can't see that the positives far and away out-weight the negatives, and that perspective shows me that we'd be far worse off without him in all likelihood. You can be critical of him without hating him. You can love him and still be critical of him. But whereas a lot of us are the latter, you seem to only be critical. Try stepping towards the middle on this one. It'll make you feel better.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Same can be said of you right now, but to be civil this time, I’ll kindly ask you to glance over that “book” stonewall posted and that might clear things up for you a bit.
Don’t go out of your way. I didn’t read the book because I have a short attention span. Making millions day trading takes its toll.

JimmytheGreek

Banned
Banned
Sep 20, 2017
Texas
That's a sweet deal. I have another sweet deal for you: if you don't swoop into threads just to gripe about Gundy, you'll be happier. Trust me.

This isn't the black/white issue you're making it out to be. I've mentioned things that bother me that Gundy does before. It doesn't mean I can't see that the positives far and away out-weight the negatives, and that perspective shows me that we'd be far worse off without him in all likelihood. You can be critical of him without hating him. You can love him and still be critical of him. But whereas a lot of us are the latter, you seem to only be critical. Try stepping towards the middle on this one. It'll make you feel better.
I’m pretty sure I’ve stated recently that my only beef with Gundy is the fact that he tends to play to not lose rather than win. I just like ticking people off on here every chance as a bonus for me.

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
Guest fee? Who the f pays a guest fee? You just say you are thinking about trying a new gym and ask if you can have a free day. At least that's the way it worked in the 90's, before the weight of the world crushed my spirit.
I didn't make the rules, it is what it is. For me it's $15/month, locally owned, 6-7min from my house, and has just about all the machines and free weights you'd desire. It's a sweet deal compared to all the other ones in the area and better than any I've been a member at except the Colvin.

JimmytheGreek

Banned
Banned
Sep 20, 2017
Texas
Pssst. It was the defense last year and he has done something about it. Maybe people shouldn’t show you any respect, either.
Meh. Who cares if they do? You should know I don’t. Some of you guys take things too seriously sometimes. However, I know they would never disrespect me in person. Gotta take it for what it’s worth. It’s an internet message board. Most of y’all probably live in your mamas basement based on how y’all get all butthurt about anything that isn’t worshipping Gundy. And that’s funny to me

But the serious response to your post....wasted opportunities. Gundy has a ton of them.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Meh. Who cares if they do? You should know I don’t. Some of you guys take things too seriously sometimes. However, I know they would never disrespect me in person. Gotta take it for what it’s worth. It’s an internet message board. Most of y’all probably live in your mamas basement based on how y’all get all butthurt about anything that isn’t worshipping Gundy. And that’s funny to me

But the serious response to your post....wasted opportunities. Gundy has a ton of them.

Where's the "Internet Tough Guy" meme when I need it?

OSUMIKE17

Property of The Oklahoman and NewsOk.com
A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa

JimmytheGreek

Banned
Banned
Sep 20, 2017
Texas
Among takeaways from a nearly 40-minute session with the OSU head coach from Mark Cooper, was Kenzie the dog mentioned earlier in this thread:

Link
Great. More gimmicks. That’s what he’s all about it seems these days. Honestly, I didn’t even read that. That’s just the first thought that comes to mind. I’m sure it’s a great story.