Gundy griping thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
i wouldn't say that, but i bet you'll the only 1 that will take that statement and make a mountain out of a mole hill over it
So that I may understand...
Gundy says he's concerned about defending the deep ball. Cool. He's just noting areas that need improvement.
Jimmy says he's concerned about defending the deep ball. Not cool. He's overreacting.

Got it.

For the record, I don't think anyone should over-react about anything this early in camp. But I also don't see why you interpret Jimmy's post as an over-reaction.

Cro

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Gundy says he's concerned about defending the deep ball. Cool. He's just noting areas that need improvement.
Jimmy says he's concerned about defending the deep ball. Not cool. He's overreacting.

Got it.

For the record, I don't think anyone should over-react about anything this early in camp. But I also don't see why you interpret Jimmy's post as an over-reaction.
surely you aren't as dense as you're leading on to be.............

stonewallpoke

Herald of the House of Soju
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Fort Riley, KS

Got it.

For clarification, he wasn’t concerned about the deep ball so much as he was concerned about Gundy’s comments about the deep ball.

JimmytheGreek

Banned
Banned
Sep 20, 2017
Texas
i wouldn't say that, but i bet you'll the only 1 that will take that statement and make a mountain out of a mole hill over it
As usual, all you can do is bring on nonsense towards posters. Other than that, all you do is cry about Holder.

Maybe you should change from Cro to “Cry” because obv you get your panties in a wad and just try to start arguments....or maybe try some self esteem books. I’m sure you are worth something to someone....maybe.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
Obviously you weren’t the only one. I just figure with a new DC and scheme there may be some growing pains. I will be more concerned if is still a problem during the non conference schedule. If it is, we will get lit up by a lot of our big 12 opponents.
Lets be honest, it will be no different than last year. Our defense will get lit up and our offense will be in shoot outs. Even with growing pains it can’t be as bad as the bend but don’t break. Even if it is then it should be no different than most years.

As far as I see it, this defense has no where to go but up. We were bad last year so I don’t see growing pains changing that. Either we improve or remain the same

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Problem with message boards....lots of bitches with PMS that just like to argue for the sake of argument. Take it offline and let the rest of us actually talk football.
It's turned into the "Real Housewives of Payne County".

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

Got it.

Cro

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
As usual, all you can do is bring on nonsense towards posters. Other than that, all you do is cry about Holder.

Maybe you should change from Cro to “Cry” because obv you get your panties in a wad and just try to start arguments....or maybe try some self esteem books. I’m sure you are worth something to someone....maybe.
or, maybe you could grow some thicker skin........... all you do is complain, piss, bitch and moan and cry about HCMG........... and speaking of panties in a wad, Gundy has you so bunged up, i'm surprised you can even sit down to type.......

Jul 9, 2011
Near Bryan/College Station in Iola, TX
Anyone who has a criticism on here about MG is attacked like a vicious dog. Even if there is there is a lot of truth in the comments.

I beg to differ. You can have a criticism; I'm fine with that and I think most other posters are too. I think all we ask is:

> Don't hijack every stinkin' thread to talk about how you don't like Gundy or what he's doing. This a "Fall Updates" thread and look what's happened. That gets very old....
> Show a little tact and class. "I don't like ...." fine. Talk about the actions, not the person. Also, can you allow that he's done some things right as well? Is there any room for anybody to feel differently even about some of the things he's done? That "he's worthless" attitude is suffocating.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
I beg to differ. You can have a criticism; I'm fine with that and I think most other posters are too. I think all we ask is:

> Don't hijack every stinkin' thread to talk about how you don't like Gundy or what he's doing. This a "Fall Updates" thread and look what's happened. That gets very old....
> Show a little tact and class. "I don't like ...." fine. Talk about the actions, not the person. Also, can you allow that he's done some things right as well? Is there any room for anybody to feel differently even about some of the things he's done? That "he's worthless" attitude is suffocating.
Yeah......well, the thing is......Jimmy's post didn't say anything resembling not liking Gundy or what he was doing. He simply echoed what Gundy already said about fall practice and wanted to discuss Gundy's comments.

And yet the same little crew crawls out of the woodwork to condemn his posts. Its lame, old, and makes this forum unreadable at times.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site

Yeah......well, the thing is......Jimmy's post didn't say anything resembling not liking Gundy or what he was doing. He simply echoed what Gundy already said about fall practice and wanted to discuss Gundy's comments.

And yet the same little crew crawls out of the woodwork to condemn his posts. Its lame, old, and makes this forum unreadable at times.
You have to admit JTG is the the modern version of “the boy who cried wolf”. When he makes a valid points not know one knows wether to believe him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk