Gundy’s comments today

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2010
There's this maniacal obsession on here for proving Gundy's timeline. It just shows how low the bar has gotten around here. Are we that desperate for moral victories? I've got a timeline for him, how about October 24th, 2020. Win that and I'll drink chloroquine from a straw if he tells me it's good for me. The data is showing that 2-13 is a spike, not a curve and it's not showing any signs of flattening. Is there a trophy for timeline prediction champions?
I think you need to start another thread about how Gundy can't beat OU. This thread is quoted "Gundy's comments". This isn't the media. No moving the goalposts in this thread!!

swamppoke

ole 3 putt.
A/V Subscriber
Feb 11, 2004
The Sand Shaker
There's this maniacal obsession on here for proving Gundy's timeline. It just shows how low the bar has gotten around here. Are we that desperate for moral victories? I've got a timeline for him, how about October 24th, 2020. Win that and I'll drink chloroquine from a straw if he tells me it's good for me. The data is showing that 2-13 is a spike, not a curve and it's not showing any signs of flattening. Is there a trophy for timeline prediction champions?
After reading this post, apparently, some people are. :runaway:

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I agree there are 12 games and he has proven he can win 11 of those. It would just be nice to once in awhile fulfill what I think is his responsibility as one of the highest paid coaches in college football.
Over the past decade we are tied for 11th in win percentage and by that reasonable measure, we were the 11th best program over that entire decade. I'm excited to see what if he can improve on this very amazing feat over this next decade. Meanwhile, Nostradamus Gundy's comments were nearly exactly spot on. Go Pokes!

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
If we include posts about the big woo I don't think there's enough to go around.
I think the unwritten rules of crow eating are...
1. One crow per thread
2. Those dishing it up must have also eaten it at least once. The best cooks have experience
3. Use Ketchup
4. The talons are the best part... they are crunchy and give you mad strength in the future

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I think the unwritten rules of crow eating are...
1. One crow per thread
2. Those dishing it up must have also eaten it at least once. The best cooks have experience
3. Use Ketchup
4. The talons are the best part... they are crunchy and give you mad strength in the future
5. If you're out of crow, Pangolin will suffice, just use more pepper though

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
Can't wait to come back to the old gameday forums after we lose a game we should've won and the Fire Gundy crowd is in full voice. Doubt many will be saying, "at least we started practice on June 1st." Then again, there probably will be some. Enjoy whatever it is you seem to be enjoying now because your tune will change soon enough.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Can't wait to come back to the old gameday forums after we lose a game we should've won and the Fire Gundy crowd is in full voice. Doubt many will be saying, "at least we started practice on June 1st." Then again, there probably will be some. Enjoy whatever it is you seem to be enjoying now because your tune will change soon enough.
Try to stay on topic here troll.

Sep 23, 2010
Can the mods get this moved to a new thread judging Gundy's coaching ability? Briscoe doesn't know how to start a new thread on a different subject apparently. Someone help him out.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Dammit uncle jesse

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Can't stand it can you?

Apr 7, 2006
Once you're finished trying the red herring I think we've got some crow for you.

Mar 27, 2020
Tulsa
Awwww, take it easy on him. After all, he's the only here willing to criticize Gundy, he told us so.
That fire Gundy struck a chord on here. Must be some pent up guilt.
Seriously, I'm an old man, off my meds. Could you give an old altar boy a break? The wife hates me, the kids hate me and frankly I don't understand why. I'm pleasant enough to be around.