Gulf Shores/Pensacola Vacation Recommendations

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 5, 2008
T-Town
Check out Lulu's for lunch.

https://lulubuffett.com/gulf-shores/#/boards/lulu-s-gulf-shores-facebook-content

Try the crab melt, one of the best meals I've ever had.

I've had that, it was awesome! Although quite the belly bomb. The burger with pimento cheese and fried green tomatoes is my personal fave. And the fried crab claws.

To the OP, I would definitely check out Lulu's, but plan on spending a while there. It's usually pretty busy, and they have a lot of stuff for the kiddos (arcade, giant sand area, etc.). Just don't be in a hurry if you go there.

My family is actually going to be there in late may as well. Last time we went the Blue Angels were in Pensacola, unfortunately it looks like they won't be there this time. However the Naval Air Museum there is awesome. Good for kids too, at least my son loved it. There are planes they can get in and stuff.

We stay at this little beach house that is about halfway between Gulf Shores and Ft. Morgan. We spend most of the time just hanging out on the beach, and go into town a few times to eat. Besides the restaurants they have these seafood stores where they will steam up shrimp, potatoes, corn, sausage, etc for carry out. They are great. We also will hit up Crico's pizza and Matt's Ice Cream. a couple of times.

Fort Morgan is another thing you could check out if you like history. If you take the ferry that OrangeTide recommended you will be out that way anyway.