Greg Gold helmet design

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
We've already done this Clemson look

Was our goal to match our offensive system and be as plain, vanilla and boring as possible

They dont throw me back any time in history other than a couple years ago when we wore this helmet with different logos.

The worst was when we put the Pete head on this helmet and it looked like Mickey Mouse.

I can picture JW Walsh in that helmet and this top right now.

Major fail on the Homecoming unis

These are so boring that it almost seems like Gold had something dialed up that got shot down because they were too over the top so he had to scramble to find something mainstream at the last minute.
You’re just pissed about everything today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 8, 2010
Maybe the best looking helmet ever. Golly I loved these, but then I am also a huge fan of the original brand. Terry Miller would have been proud of the way we looked, not so much the way we played.

Aug 7, 2006
We've already done this Clemson look

Was our goal to match our offensive system and be as plain, vanilla and boring as possible

They dont throw me back any time in history other than a couple years ago when we wore this helmet with different logos.

The worst was when we put the Pete head on this helmet and it looked like Mickey Mouse.

I can picture JW Walsh in that helmet and this top right now.

Major fail on the Homecoming unis

These are so boring that it almost seems like Gold had something dialed up that got shot down because they were too over the top so he had to scramble to find something mainstream at the last minute.
The orange is different than any of the others we've had in recent years. It actually seemed to match the orange on the jersey, which we've had a really hard time doing.