Greenwood Tennis Center about to get lit?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 17, 2007
Lake Charles, LA
They will be hosting both the Big 12 and the NCAA tournament this season so I would guess they will get some bells and whistles to impress everyone in the country.

May 17, 2007
Lake Charles, LA
Turns out they weren't speaking "millenial" they were just talking about changing over to LED lighting. Unless LED lighting means something different in millenial. ;)

Aug 10, 2004
Stillwater
On this note about a yr or 2 ago they refinished some of the tennis courts around town to use as practice courts.my son and I went to play on the one by sprouts a few wks ago.

Wow.i hope they got a warranty from the company who did the work.they are already cracking again and not a good impression for a team to have to practice there during the NCAA championships and roll an ankle or worse.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
On this note about a yr or 2 ago they refinished some of the tennis courts around town to use as practice courts.my son and I went to play on the one by sprouts a few wks ago.

Wow.i hope they got a warranty from the company who did the work.they are already cracking again and not a good impression for a team to have to practice there during the NCAA championships and roll an ankle or worse.
You should send a note to partks and rec and the OSU Athletics Dept.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Dec 15, 2004
Edmond
The LED lighting is replacing current lights indoors

They are looking for more donations to complete locker rooms for the outdoor courts and some landscaping