Great Music and Muscians

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Sometimes I'll just sit at the computer and pull up youtube videos of old songs I haven't heard in while. While doing that I came across this.

How incredible would it have been to be sitting there when this happened.

No way am I a music guru, can't sing a lick myself. But I do appreciate the talent people like Vince Gill and many others have.

Nov 23, 2010
The first link of people sitting around playing together made me think of the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY5MOUO464Q

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Some we lost way to early.

Keith Whitely (1955 - 1989) 33 years of age.

Nov 23, 2010
This was part of the Stax European tour, where Eddie Floyd, Sam & Dave, and Otis Redding among others played. The full concert used to be on Youtube. If I were Otis Redding, I'd have been livid having to follow this every night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fowldx4hRtI

Orangendn

Territorial Marshal
Nov 17, 2004
El Reno, OK
This is not any hit or any up-and-coming artist but it is just a very good piece of music. The sound quality is not good but the artist still comes across as good, he knows what he is doing. Listen to it, give it a try.

Afterward I felt like invading western Europe. (comment paraphrased from another youtube user).

Feb 6, 2007
Ardmore, Ok.
This is not any hit or any up-and-coming artist but it is just a very good piece of music. The sound quality is not good but the artist still comes across as good, he knows what he is doing. Listen to it, give it a try.

Afterward I felt like invading western Europe. (comment paraphrased from another youtube user).
Mongolian? No matter our cultural differences, the human soul longs for music as a form of expression and enjoyment. It separates us from the other species.