GOT - The Final Season

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Episode One: Sorta boring.

With only six episodes ALL SEASON, I would expect to see serious action and story telling on each ep. Disappointed with it tonight, just a little...
Yea this felt like a recap. Hopefully the next one starts to pick things up as we only have 6 episodes to do so. The run times for the remaining episodes are

Things need to start happening if they are gonna fit everything into the season. I still dont understand why they only did 6 episodes for something like this.

Sep 22, 2011
Hated the dragon riding scene, completely gratuitous, I was ok with everything else, my favorite part was bran sitting in the courtyard staring at people

osupsycho

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Hated the dragon riding scene, completely gratuitous, I was ok with everything else, my favorite part was bran sitting in the courtyard staring at people
Not gratuitous at all, it is actually very important that John is able to ride the Dragon as only Taergarions are able to ride dragons and not even all of them can. It is huge that he can and proves he really is Raegars son.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Not gratuitous at all, it is actually very important that John is able to ride the Dragon as only Taergarions are able to ride dragons and not even all of them can. It is huge that he can and proves he really is Raegars son.
The part they got wrong was how they did it. It was more like Danny gave him the keys to a supercar and was like "wanna take it for a spin?" rather than the cool moment after Jon found out his bloodline.