Good Omen -- NCIS

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jax

Wrangler
Jan 26, 2010
Jacksonville Florida
Good omen for the Tourney. Was just watching Ncis and one of the detectives had Pistol Pete on her billboard behind her desk. Pretty cool.

We are gonna win it all!!!

Nov 25, 2010
It mentioned her being from Oklahoma when she first came to the show and I have been worried she was going to show up in an OU shirt/hat the whole time. I'm quite relieved!!

Jan 6, 2006
I wonder who decided that she was an OSU fan? Is there someone in the writing team that is a fan? A producer?

I don't expect anyone to know, just curious.

GoZags

Greenhorn
Dec 30, 2012
Always nice to learn about tradition/nuances of schools that aren't in one's back yard. i.e. I've been passively following Virginia since our '01 game ... had no idea they were the 'Hoos. Much more familiar with the nuances of Davidson as well.

I mention this because I saw the OP last night before NCIS (Pacific Time in Seattle) and there weren't "replies" to the OP at that point. I actually semi paid attention looking for a poster of Maravich .... well .... now I've learned about "Pistol Pete". Now I gotta go with the old "hope there's an NCIS curse" route.

Poke4Real

Territorial Marshal
Sep 12, 2006
Third Coast
Always nice to learn about tradition/nuances of schools that aren't in one's back yard. i.e. I've been passively following Virginia since our '01 game ... had no idea they were the 'Hoos. Much more familiar with the nuances of Davidson as well.

I mention this because I saw the OP last night before NCIS (Pacific Time in Seattle) and there weren't "replies" to the OP at that point. I actually semi paid attention looking for a poster of Maravich .... well .... now I've learned about "Pistol Pete". Now I gotta go with the old "hope there's an NCIS curse" route.
Our Pistol Pete is based on a real man, Frank Eaton. He's an American badass.

http://www.eatonhome.org/legend.html