Gonna Be A Rough Ride

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
It appears that our suckage of the past four years was resolved when we removed one particular black hole of negativity and one particular black hole of situational effort. That may not be popular with some of us, but it appears to be the situation.
It's a bit more than removing Paul George. :p

The sum of the parts is very different. Gallo, SGA, and CP3 change the entire dynamic.

Some things are still the same. Adams is still pretty good, sometimes not, sometimes amazing. Ferg is inconsistent as hell on offense but can defend. Noel is a great back up center. Shroder is a baller, but incredibly streaky.

That said, I expect big trades upcoming.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
It's a bit more than removing Paul George. :p

The sum of the parts is very different. Gallo, SGA, and CP3 change the entire dynamic.

Some things are still the same. Adams is still pretty good, sometimes not, sometimes amazing. Ferg is inconsistent as hell on offense but can defend. Noel is a great back up center. Shroder is a baller, but incredibly streaky.

That said, I expect big trades upcoming.
Yes it was more than removing George, removing Westbrook made this team watchable. I enjoyed his athleticism, but I don't miss that attitude.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Yes it was more than removing George, removing Westbrook made this team watchable. I enjoyed his athleticism, but I don't miss that attitude.
I loved Russ, still do, but I'm just interested in this team and its growth. The 3 guard lineup with Paul, Alexander, Schroder, Gallo, and Adams is the best lineup in the NBA.