Get your Sunderland On!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
.........and circling back to the original subject of this thread......how bout that latest Sooner criminal......really just wanted to hear whether or not posters believe Coach Log will allow him to see the field this year since we know unequivocally that he would have been booted from the team the second Gundy would have seen the video of him stealing.......I say the Log lets him stay on the team and wouldn't be surprised to see him play as early as the tOSU game...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I would tend to agree, I don't understand why they flush Sunderland. This is how the downfall of the huskers started, keep the women beaters and felons, we see it over and over. Character is required to win, not characters.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You don't see anyone saddling up to take your side do you?

And you publicly acknowledge Toker has blocked you, yet you continue to reply to everything he posts. Misplaced aggression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? What a retard. I guess some people like talking to a wall. There's only one complete douche aspergers having osu poster who doesn't know when to stop and that's the only one I have ever blocked. The rest are cool. Even andy

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Really? What a retard. I guess some people like talking to a wall. There's only one complete douche aspergers having osu poster who doesn't know when to stop and that's the only one I have ever blocked. The rest are cool. Even andy
That's pretty rare dipshit, doesn't know when to stop? Tell you what, nobody gives a shit who you block and in everyone's opinion I've asked, you are the pussy that can't take it. Either sign on or STFU

Last edited:

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
.........and circling back to the original subject of this thread......how bout that latest Sooner criminal......really just wanted to hear whether or not posters believe Coach Log will allow him to see the field this year since we know unequivocally that he would have been booted from the team the second Gundy would have seen the video of him stealing.......I say the Log lets him stay on the team and wouldn't be surprised to see him play as early as the tOSU game...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He'll be team captain as soon as he can sucker punch some 100# little girl. These wussies don't know how to win if they can't cheat.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Apparently, your buddy's radio station isn't playing early Sturgil Simpson. It's King Turd on Shit Mountain. If you want it, you can have the crown.
Nah he plays Sturgill. I was quoting Stephen King. That's a line out of his book Firestarter. High Top Mountain is a great album.

Jun 23, 2014
Turkey leg, snowball, rock, leg trip, trash OU band uniforms and have to pay for new ones.

Did I leave anything out?

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Bout 15 seconds. I'm sure I left something out tho. My apologies as I'm all about giving people credit for their accomplishments.

Like givin your thugs credit for sucker punchin ladies...yep, you got a ton of credit here hillbilliy